Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Every mock draft you see has MHJ going #4 to AZ. AZ has shown in the past that they're willing to trade if the price is right. I think they're who we traded with to move up and draft Levis and I think they traded back with Houston when they moved back up to take Will Anderson.

All that being said, I don't think you pass on a generational talent like MHJ. Especially if he's the best WR prospect since Megaton like the original poster said. Too bad he will have Kyler Murray throwing to him.

Every mock draft you see has MHJ going #4 to AZ. AZ has shown in the past that they're willing to trade if the price is right. I think they're who we traded with to move up and draft Levis and I think they traded back with Houston when they moved back up to take Will Anderson.

All that being said, I don't think you pass on a generational talent like MHJ. Especially if he's the best WR prospect since Megaton like the original poster said. Too bad he will have Kyler Murray throwing to him.
If MHJ really is the next Megatron, he will be out of our reach and should go #1. Johnson was the best WR in college with Reggie Ball throwing to him. You’re talking about a first ballot HOFer.

Realistically, our choice will be between one of the top tackles and Nabers. It will be interesting to see which way they go. Cincinnati had its choice of Sewell and Chase and went Chase. There wasn’t a wrong choice, just a preference.

At this point, it doesn’t seem any arrows are pointing to both Alt and Fashunu being gone.
And with combine hype, I have yet to see breakout T climbs the board but QB, WR, DE, maybe CB.
#7 is likely enough to get 1 of those T.
or some other talented player... Titans need those

I am not disagreeing with you, of course higher draft picks enjoy a better quality. I just can’t understand wanting to lose.
3f2.jpeg

If MHJ really is the next Megatron, he will be out of our reach and should go #1. Johnson was the best WR in college with Reggie Ball throwing to him. You’re talking about a first ballot HOFer.

Realistically, our choice will be between one of the top tackles and Nabers. It will be interesting to see which way they go. Cincinnati had its choice of Sewell and Chase and went Chase. There wasn’t a wrong choice, just a preference.
I heard an interview with Callahan, I think on the Titans Podcast, where he said he was on the side of drafting Chase that year because "I lean towards players that score touchdowns." He went on to qualify what he said by saying each situation is different, and in that circumstance Chase had played with Burrow in college, so there was already that connection.

If we go WR at #7, I would be just as happy with Odunze as I would Nabers, maybe a little more happy. I think Odunze has another gear that Nabers doesn't have and our offense desperately needs more speed.

If we go WR at #7, I would be just as happy with Odunze as I would Nabers, maybe a little more happy. I think Odunze has another gear that Nabers doesn't have and our offense desperately needs more speed.

I disagree… I don’t think Odunze is half the route runner that Nabers is… Odunze highlights remind me of watching Burks college highlights…. Nabers is plenty fast.

I do think that 2 WRs and 2OTs could be off the board by pick 7… that would mean that the last 1st rnd qb is on the board with the Falcons sitting right behind us… and Vikings,Broncos, and Raiders needing a qb…so I think we would be able to trade out

It’s definitely going to be interesting to see who is there at 7. There’s always one guy who falls pretty far compared to how early the talking heads and fans think he should go.

I disagree… I don’t think Odunze is half the route runner that Nabers is… Odunze highlights remind me of watching Burks college highlights…. Nabers is plenty fast.
I would encourage you to go watch Odunze more, because I’m not sure what you’re seeing. He’s extremely smooth in and out of his breaks and runs pretty much the entire route tree and can line up anywhere. Literally, almost any scouting report you read, route running is listed as a strength.

remember all that success the jaguars and GOAT lawrence had in the playoffs this year... yeah nobody else does either

isnkL0.gif

Good players dont want to lose. If you tank you kill the culture on your team. And good free agents won't want to play for you. You won't get the good, reasonably priced free agents who want to win -- Delnie Walker type guys. Instead you will get the guys who just want to get paid.

Trade up

He's worth it

Dont need the next Monty Rice, Dillon Radunz or Dez Fitzpatrick anyway.

Include next years first, just do it

I would encourage you to go watch Odunze more, because I’m not sure what you’re seeing. He’s extremely smooth in and out of his breaks and runs pretty much the entire route tree and can line up anywhere. Literally, almost any scouting report you read, route running is listed as a strength.

I dont want Kevin Dyson, I want Randy Moss. No half measures, trade up

loser talk

put an end to tank culture

isnkL0.gif

free agents are important to building a team. The good free agents (opposed to the guys looking for a payday) won't go to a team that tries to lose.

This isn't complicated

The Madden players went understand this

I've watched his stuff from this year and last yr and compared to Nabers he is not nearly as good of a route runner. Nabers does a great job of adjusting his speed on routes to create separation... doesn't take many false steps at the top of his breaks and uses his shoulders and head position to fake out the defender. I just don't see as much of this from Odunze.

I've watched his stuff from this year and last yr and compared to Nabers he is not nearly as good of a route runner. Nabers does a great job of adjusting his speed on routes to create separation... doesn't take many false steps at the top of his breaks and uses his shoulders and head position to fake out the defender. I just don't see as much of this from Odunze.
“Odunze is a more polished Quinton Johnston.” - Me

free agents are important to building a team. The good free agents (opposed to the guys looking for a payday) won't go to a team that tries to lose.

This isn't complicated

GREAT HIRE!!
WORLD CLASS!!
ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT!!

This isn't complicated

Yeah this has proven to be untrue.

95% of FAs are looking for the most money anyways. And Da Bears signed a host of talented FAs last year while being the worst team in the league the season prior.

Latest posts

Back