Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be problematic. Ryan puts up hell of a numbers but Atlanta ain't had a defense in years. In 2 minds if this should be worrying.

Meh Ryan is cooked and he's also a statue. Simmons and the crew will punish him. Much prefer this over baker/Jimmy g or even Winston. Also it's another short term solution for the colts. Feels like rivers all over again.

Meh Ryan is cooked and he's also a statue. Simmons and the crew will punish him. Much prefer this over baker/Jimmy g or even Winston. Also it's another short term solution for the colts. Feels like rivers all over again.
Agree. He looked quite below average in the few games I watched him play in. I was more scared of Wentz, as bad as he is. This is good news for the Titans organization I think.

Matt Ryan's downfall the past few seasons is that he's had one of the worst OL known to man.

Colts have a really good OL, so I think this is progress for the Colts.

At this point, he doesn't strike fear in anyone but it's a good pickup for them.

Kinda glad they didn't get Mayfield as I was having flashbacks of what Mayfield did to us the last time he came to Nashville.

His arm has really dropped off the last few years.

He is a smart player, so he really hasn't thrown a ton of picks and he gets his yards, but he can't really drive the ball down the field and he has started taking a lot of sacks.

His arm has really dropped off the last few years.

He is a smart player, so he really hasn't thrown a ton of picks and he gets his yards, but he can't really drive the ball down the field and he has started taking a lot of sacks.
Let's hope he continues to take a bunch of sacks.

Fudge me. They actually have a legit QB now. Hopefully last season was a sign he's over the hill and not simply because the Falcons were terrible as a whole. Ryan ain't what he used to be, but he's a damn site better than Wentz or any of the other guys they were looking at, save maybe Baker (assuming Baker isn't acting petty). He's pretty clutch at the end of games too.

At least they don't any real weapons for him to throw the ball to. Though, knowing our luck, Julio will sign there and ball out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think this is as bad as everyone thinks. His production has tanked, and yes he's getting older, but this is a very solid signing for them. Much better than retired Rivers. Ryan has been on a bad team, with a bad OL. Last year he lost Julio, Ridley quit, and they had no running game (Cordarrelle Patterson averaged 4 ypc, he wasn't that good).

I mentioned this the other thread.. watch them get Julio now. At this point, what's the risk?

Matt Ryan's downfall the past few seasons is that he's had one of the worst OL known to man.

Colts have a really good OL, so I think this is progress for the Colts.

At this point, he doesn't strike fear in anyone but it's a good pickup for them.

Kinda glad they didn't get Mayfield as I was having flashbacks of what Mayfield did to us the last time he came to Nashville.
Colts have a so so offensive line. They were pretty bad in pass protection last year actually and Glowinski is gone and hasn’t been replaced.

This just baffled me. 5 QBs in 5 years, two of them at retirement age?! If they don’t draft their QB of the future in the 1st round I’m gonna officially call Ballard an idiot.

This just baffled me. 5 QBs in 5 years, two of them at retirement age?! If they don’t draft their QB of the future in the 1st round I’m gonna officially call Ballard an idiot.
Sucks for them, but its about time they NOT have a generational 1st round talent fall into their lap for once like Manning and Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back