Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons selecting Kyle Pitts is looking stupid right now. All the talent in the world, but now he has nobody to throw him the ball or other playmaker surrounding him and now they look to be in full rebuild.
Pitts is about to ball out in fantasy. That's the only position MM can consistently throw to.

Rushing stats are in Tannehill's favour..other than that very similar stats this past season...

Matt Ryan vs Ryan Tannehill Stats
Similar last year... considering we had a #1 seed talented team around him and Ryan had trash. It only makes his stats that much more impressive.

And the key for the Colts isn't that he needs to play at a Pro Bowl level. He just needs to not lose them any games. The Colts have a team built to win without needing he QB to outright win you the games. They also still have money to spend. Could be contenders.

Similar last year... considering we had a #1 seed talented team around him and Ryan had trash. It only makes his stats that much more impressive.

And the key for the Colts isn't that he needs to play at a Pro Bowl level. He just needs to not lose them any games. The Colts have a team built to win without needing he QB to outright win you the games. They also still have money to spend. Could be contenders.
Actually similar stats the last three seasons. As for #1 seed with loads of surrounding talent… half our darn team missed multiple games last year. We set a record for most players used in a season.

After this season we will be able to get Arthur Smith back as O.C., he will be fired after this year! Falcons will be worse than Lions maybe get the first pick in draft in 2023

Right, because the Colts couldn’t beat an inept Jaguars team last game of the season to secure a spot in the playoffs. And it wasn’t all on Wentz either.

I get people are sour on Tannehill right now because of the Bengals game but he's 100% been better than Ryan since arriving in Tennessee

Idk why people saying Ryan is done, I think the Colts are going to push us for the AFC South crown this year.

The Colts roster and coaching was highly overrated. I think most see it now. i don't know what Colts team you are talking about. They had a ton of cap last year.. what did they do? They have NO WRs that scare anyone and no TEs. No LT and their much heralded OL isn't very good at pass blocking. Ryan might lead the NFL in sacks next season. They have a really good RB and an iffy defense with a bad secondary.

They aren't contenders.

Well, in fairness, THill was an afterthought of the offense until appx week 8.

Upgrade over Sqince, but not the end all. Think our pass rush will give him fits, and hopefully Farley comes in as the player we drafted him to be. It’s our offense I’m concerned about, not Natty Ice!

Matt Ryan is definitely an upgrade and Reich elevates QBs. He's still 3 years younger than Rivers was and Rivers beat us and got Indy into the playoffs.

Can't believe the Falcons dumped him for a 3rd rounder. Art might be back as our OC in 2023 lol.

Matt Ryan is definitely an upgrade and Reich elevates QBs. He's still 3 years younger than Rivers was and Rivers beat us and got Indy into the playoffs.

Can't believe the Falcons dumped him for a 3rd rounder. Art might be back as our OC in 2023 lol.
May have been a mutual respect agreement between the two parties on the trade. Only way I can see that deal going down for a 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back