Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly would have said that before last season and I don’t really think Stafford did anything incredible that would change my mind.
I still currently think Ryan is better than Stafford.

brady? sure.
Stafford? I suppose “good” is a pretty fair word to use. Not great, certainly not “elite”, better than average.
He drug the lion's to the playoffs. He's elite lol

He drug the lion's to the playoffs. He's elite lol
Definitely not elite or we’ve REALLY lowered the bar for what’s “elite”.

Assuming we’re talking about his last trip (2016, the 1 w/o Calvin Johnson) he was pretty impressive. A modest 4300 yards (6th of 14 4K passers), 24 TD (14th) and 14th in rating shortly behind Mariota. He lead the 20th ranked offense to a solid 9-7 record.

Definitely not elite or we’ve REALLY lowered the bar for what’s “elite”.

Assuming we’re talking about his last trip (2016, the 1 w/o Calvin Johnson) he was pretty impressive. A modest 4300 yards (6th of 14 4K passers), 24 TD (14th) and 14th in rating shortly behind Mariota. He lead the 20th ranked offense to a solid 9-7 record.
First year on a component team he wins a superbowl. Probably just a coincidence tho

Y’all are all worried about Matt Ryan and I really don’t understand why ? He’s 36, we have a dominating definitive front, colts will be hyped as usually come preseason. Personally I’m not impressed. He’s not a franchise qb at this point. They are short of draft picks, how can they build their franchise around him ?

Right. Downing told PBS Tannehill “ if you don’t stare NWI and throw into coverage I’m going to bench you.
Where was Julio on the field? Oh that’s right, HE WAS ON THE SIDELINE! AJ was in double coverage and the only other receivers on the field were NWI and Chester Rodgers! Why ON EARTH did Downing not have Julio in there at the end of the game. Inexcusable. Also the ball bounced into the defenders hands. I’ll say that last pick was 50% Downing, 25% Tanny and 25% Bad luck.

Matt Ryan is definitely an upgrade and Reich elevates QBs. He's still 3 years younger than Rivers was and Rivers beat us and got Indy into the playoffs.

Can't believe the Falcons dumped him for a 3rd rounder. Art might be back as our OC in 2023 lol.

I think Art wants so badly for Marcus to work.... If he can make him work, the 'blame' has to be on team culture, Ms. Amy, and JRob for letting the Mularkey/Robiskie wound bleed as long as it did.

(and just food for thought: his last year in TN, he still had a TD/INT ratio of 3.5/1 --- which some QBs would kill for)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was Julio on the field? Oh that’s right, HE WAS ON THE SIDELINE! AJ was in double coverage and the only other receivers on the field were NWI and Chester Rodgers! Why ON EARTH did Downing not have Julio in there at the end of the game. Inexcusable. Also the ball bounced into the defenders hands. I’ll say that last pick was 50% Downing, 25% Tanny and 25% Bad luck.
I don’t recall Rogers on the field, but Firkser was open and so was Henry, neither of which were passed the marker, but he avoids INT at a minimum

I think Art wants so badly for Marcus to work.... If he can make him work, the 'blame' has to be on team culture, Ms. Amy, and JRob for letting the Mularkey/Robiskie wound bleed as long as it did.

(and just food for thought: his last year in TN, he still had a TD/INT ratio of 3.5/1 --- which some QBs would kill for)
I hope Art and Marcus will do well. Two good dudes.

I need no daily reminder, regardless of QB, the Colts suck.

Hey…long time idiot… but first post here in ages.

What does this tell you about the colts scouting department --- Every quarterback they've had since Peyton (minus Andrew Luck, whom it was hard to mess up being #1 overall pick that year) ... has been the product of a trade or a 1 year deal....... says to me they have no idea how to comb through the draft for a QB.

Matt Ryan ain't gonna make a shit. He's less mobile than Wentz.....Big Jeff, Landry, Autry and Dupree are gonna sack the shit out of him they got some holes to fill on their o-line too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back