Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Ryan ain't gonna make a ****. He's less mobile than Wentz.....Big Jeff, Landry, Autry and Dupree are gonna sack the **** out of him they got some holes to fill on their o-line too.
Seriously looking forward to the first meeting at the QB. That Colts O line ain’t what it used to be.

Matt Ryan ain't gonna make a ****. He's less mobile than Wentz.....Big Jeff, Landry, Autry and Dupree are gonna sack the **** out of him they got some holes to fill on their o-line too.
Agreed. Especially the oline part. People act like the colts still have an elite line. They don't.

Ryan is better than Wentz…I believe he does make them better and do think it shrinks the gap between these two teams. Hope not, but Ryan wont make the stupid panic throws Wentz did.

Ryan is better than Wentz…I believe he does make them better and do think it shrinks the gap between these two teams. Hope not, but Ryan wont make the stupid panic throws Wentz did.
100% agree. Ryan is a lot better than Wentz and is a savvy vet. He doesn't make bone headed stupid mistakes like Wentz. I'm just saying don't be surprised if Colts are leading the division. We need Henry to be healthy all season, can't rely and trust Tammy to be the man.

You're such a homer lol

I'm hoping we duplicate what we did last year, except the last few plays of course but also not overlooking anyone

I said NOTHING about the Titans. Matt Ryan doesn’t make the Colts a contender to make the Super Bowl. That doesn’t make me a homer at all. I have been clearly stating for a while the Colts are overrated. They have no real weapons on offense outside of Taylor. Their OL is trash, NO LT. Their secondary was bad last season and it’s worse now. Their defense isn’t special. How did they get better? Matt Ryan? Come on….

I am a fan of my team. but my opinion the Colts are NOT a SB contender because of Matt Ryan isn’t based in that. The premise of the article is the entire AFC not the division. I would love to here your articulate argument the COlts are one of the best teams in the AFC.

Do you think they are a SB contender? If you do explain how please.

But does Ryan make them better than every other team in the AFC, which is the premise of the article? It does not. Ryan will get sacked a lot more.

But does Ryan make them better than every other team in the AFC, which is the premise of the article? It does not. Ryan will get sacked a lot more.
Colts just needed better QB play than what Wentz gave them. They have a solid squat on both sides of the ball. You're blinded by your hate for them if you can't see that. Their skill position players on offense just as good as Titans and defense I would say they are better. Matty Ice will get them over the hump into the playoffs and I bet he won't crumble like a POS Tammy does.

Colts just needed better QB play than what Wentz gave them. They have a solid squat on both sides of the ball. You're blinded by your hate for them if you can't see that. Their skill position players on offense just as good as Titans and defense I would say they are better. Matty Ice will get them over the hump into the playoffs and I bet he won't crumble like a POS Tammy does.

… and your hate for THill has completely blinded you. Their skill players are not as good as the Titans. No one would take their receiver corps over ours. We are better at TE.

If your team is better it just is. It’s not hate or homerism. Ours is.

… and your hate for THill has completely blinded you. Their skill players are not as good as the Titans. No one would take their receiver corps over ours. We are better at TE.

Yes I will admit I hate Tammy, he's a fraud. He has failed us in consecutive playoffs. His performance vs the Bengals at home was pure garbage. No excuses for 3 terrible interceptions. He threw the game away.

I think it is too early to say one way or another which team is better. I definitely give the nod to the titans as far as wr and te go. Every thing else is debatable

Yes I will admit I hate Tammy, he's a fraud. He has failed us in consecutive playoffs. His performance vs the Bengals at home was pure garbage. No excuses for 3 terrible interceptions. He threw the game away.
It's a what have you done lately league...and Tannehill has done jack sh*t lately

It's a what have you done lately league...and Tannehill has done jack sh*t lately
It is amazing the short term memory loss that Titans fans have....go back and watch the 49ers comeback victory and tell me that Tanny didn't make plays coming back from 10 down at half....He has led us on plenty of come from behind victories in his time with the Titans.....Yes his last game was not good and neither was the playoff loss to the Ravens....Henry has sucked in both of those games too....do we want to get rid of him too.

It is amazing the short term memory loss that Titans fans have....go back and watch the 49ers comeback victory and tell me that Tanny didn't make plays coming back from 10 down at half....He has led us on plenty of come from behind victories in his time with the Titans.....Yes his last game was not good and neither was the playoff loss to the Ravens....Henry has sucked in both of those games too....do we want to get rid of him too.
It's not memory loss...the reality is what I said, it's what have you done lately...the last 2 playoff losses are in alot of peoples minds...I don't really care either way about Tannehill tbh...I know he's not going anywhere this year...if he doesn't meet the FOs expectations this year he's gone next at at 9 mil cap hit ..that's the reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back