Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Ryan is definitely an upgrade and Reich elevates QBs. He's still 3 years younger than Rivers was and Rivers beat us and got Indy into the playoffs.

Can't believe the Falcons dumped him for a 3rd rounder. Art might be back as our OC in 2023 lol.

Which QBs has Frank Reich elevated?

Kolb?
Wentz?
Rivers?
Orlovsky?
Painter?
Luck?
Foles?

Reich isn’t a QB guru. He is an overrated HC. Not quite Bill O Brien but close. You would hate him if he were Titans HC. He has basically the same winning % as Jeff Fisher.

Rivers beat us? Didn’t we beat them as well? Titans defense was trash too.

Ryan > Tannehill

Ryan doesn't throw those awful INTS against Cincinnati.
Agreed, Matt Ryan is better than Tammy. People will cheerlead Tammy and kill me for saying so but don't be surprised if Ryan takes colts further than what Tammy does for us. Ryan finally getting a good O Line, solid RB and WRs. Plus a strong defense. We give that to Tammy and he still sucks it up like scrub in playoffs.

Agreed, Matt Ryan is better than Tammy. People will cheerlead Tammy and kill me for saying so but don't be surprised if Ryan takes colts further than what Tammy does for us. Ryan finally getting a good O Line, solid RB and WRs. Plus a strong defense. We give that to Tammy and he still sucks it up like scrub in playoffs.

I agree. Tanne is superior to Ryan in many ways. But failing to get the ball in the hands of his best players with the game on the line has happened 2 years in a row. With the game on the line, why are we throwing to guys whose names we had to google 6-7 months prior? And more than that, why are we forcing into tight coverage on that same player?

I agree. Tanne is superior to Ryan in many ways. But failing to get the ball in the hands of his best players with the game on the line has happened 2 years in a row. With the game on the line, why are we throwing to guys whose names we had to google 6-7 months prior? And more than that, why are we forcing into tight coverage on that same player?

That’s why Tim Kelly is here now. It’s not all THills fault. It’s bad plays

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s not all on THill. The pay design and scheme is trash. THill was a different QB under Smith.
Dang so many excuses for Tammy. Can't put blame on his decisions to throw into triple coverage or lock down on just one read. I hope we draft a QB and groom the guy ASAP

I certainly would have said that before last season and I don’t really think Stafford did anything incredible that would change my mind.
I still currently think Ryan is better than Stafford.
Only one difference. Brady and Stafford are actually good
brady? sure.
Stafford? I suppose “good” is a pretty fair word to use. Not great, certainly not “elite”, better than average.

Dang so many excuses for Tammy. Can't put blame on his decisions to throw into triple coverage or lock down on just one read. I hope we draft a QB and groom the guy ASAP
Yea! Groom the perfect QB to fit in a downing run offense.

I’d say that’s comparable to grooming a QB to fit in a robiskie run offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back