Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope McNair didn't spend all 10m in base salary just yet. Looks like 9 better learn to feed his family on something less than his projected salary.

titanduck77 said:
y did we sign mawae he aint any good. it have better been for the vetran minimum because tahts all we offered Hoppy.
???He's only been to six probowls. He's still got two or three years left. Very much like Bruce Matthews.

titanduck77 said:
y did we sign mawae he aint any good. it have better been for the vetran minimum because tahts all we offered Hoppy.
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. He's a Hall of Fame center. Something we haven't seen since Bruce Matthews.

yes i do i just hope we didnt give him a whole bunch o money. he is good and all but i think we should have went with someone a lil younger.

Mawae was hurt last year. He is dominant, no doubt. Still one of the best, I am blown away by this though. I don't get why we are signing such an older player. He can play though, you won't hear me complain about that.
Steve will rework his deal or try to get released, and I am pretty sure he would love to stay here, It will be managements decision ultimately. Just ask Randall Godfrey.

titanduck77 said:
he i do i just hope we didnt give him a whole bunch o money. he is good and all but i think we should have went with someone a lil younger.
The OL needs a leader. Mawae is the best there is. You'll see.

I agree. With the departure of Hartwig we needed a center but to get one who has the experience and leadership capabilities of Mawae we really hit the jack pot IMO even if he only plays a couple of years.

He is one of the top 10 Centers in the league. Can you say that about Justin? I say we get 3 years out of him but draft his replacement this year or next. Center is an important position that makes O-Line calls. You can't have a franchise QB behind a scrub O-Line...He'll end up like McNair

titanduck77 said:

Mawae is a friggin animal. Did you notice how Curtis Martin didn't get 1,000 yards this year for the first time in his career. Mawae not being healthy had a lot to do with that. McNair, Brown, and Henry have to be grinning from ear to ear on this signing.

this is the one i looked at len pasq top 50 seen mawae at 50 seen we lost hartwig and thought it would be nice if the titans pick this guy up im am very happy with all our pick ups this year i had been a draft junkie for the past few years now im a FA junkie as we get to be a player...lol this might just be a fun year after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back