Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soxcat said:
I think the obvious point here is that the Texan fans truly believe they will be picking #1 again as the worst team in the NFL and if Young stays in they can grab him with that pick.

You could have at least posted this BEFORE he declaired that he was coming out.

No, I'm not being the spelling police. I'm serious. I am honestly saying that it is my contention that you do that purposefully so that you can draw somebody in and make a stupid argument about something. Take for instance this thing you say to Soxcat, what is the difference in whether he says it pre declaration or post declaration? What is the point of that remark Overalls? To sucker somebody like Pacmanplayer32 to come along, dork and say, uhh...you spelled that wrong Cow. I'm just asking an honest question. I've seen GoT use the same tactic in smack, but he's a genius, and I've seen your two faces Overalls... I've seen the one that posts like a drunk and the one that posts like he's straight... I was just wondering if you do that spelling stuff wrong all the time when you don't make sense to stir something up? It's really not all that far-fetched of a notion. Really, I don't care a whole lot. I just happen to have a very curious nature...that's all. That and I like to screw with you. That's only because I like you. But that's my problem.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
No, I'm not being the spelling police. I'm serious. I am honestly saying that it is my contention that you do that purposefully so that you can draw somebody in and make a stupid argument about something. Take for instance this thing you say to Soxcat, what is the difference in whether he says it pre declaration or post declaration? What is the point of that remark Overalls? To sucker somebody like Pacmanplayer32 to come along, dork and say, uhh...you spelled that wrong Cow. I'm just asking an honest question. I've seen GoT use the same tactic in smack, but he's a genius, and I've seen your two faces Overalls... I've seen the one that posts like a drunk and the one that posts like he's straight... I was just wondering if you do that spelling stuff wrong all the time when you don't make sense to stir something up? It's really not all that far-fetched of a notion. Really, I don't care a whole lot. I just happen to have a very curious nature...that's all. That and I like to screw with you. That's only because I like you. But that's my problem.

Believe it or not BIPOLAR, I have a degree in Journalism. I wanted a creative writing degree, but the college I graduated from did not offer one. I had my choice of three degrees, History, English and Journalism. I chose the Journalism because that was the closest to what I wanted to do and the others were basicly best used if I wanted to be a Teacher, I didn't. My grammer and my spelling are far from perfect because I am not overly concerned about it. Hence my "e tu Brute" comment to you. I can stir the pot around here much more originally than waiting for some one to jump on my spelling. By the way I have been sober for just over 5 years.

Thankyou for that OVERALLS. Please do not make the mistake that I do not have respect for you because nothing could be further from the truth. I have this thing I do where I like to attempt to scratch the surface...this is in life and on the net...I like to try to actually learn something about someone...I know it's prying and can be construed as weird, but I'm okay with that. I'm a people watcher kind of person. I watch strangers interact with other strangers in an attempt to understand human nature. That's just a little about where I come from in exchange for what you gave me.

GLinks said:
Get some footage of that game, avvie. You'll see what all the fuss is about.

You know the stats - 30/40 (75%) 0/0, 3 rushing TDs 267 yards passing, 200 yards rushing. Among other things 4th and 5, :19 on the clock, 3rd rushing TD. Game over.

Seriously, watch that game if you can.

Doubt I'll be able to do that...however, it's not like there's been a lot of great defenses played in college ball lately. I'll stick by my assertion: it was only one game.
Now, if he was doing this every game against strong defenses, i'd accept it. but then we never would have been hearing about Leinart, would we?
:winker:

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I'm a people watcher kind of person. I watch strangers interact with other strangers in an attempt to understand human nature.

What the?! :eek:

Hey Bi I noticed you live in Chatt town. I used to live there as well. In Soddy.

Still have lots a friends there. You are correct by saying a majority of fans in Chatt root for the Colts. It's disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back