Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first saw this, my brain saw melvin and a chargers uniform and went to melvin Gordon (yes, I know he's a bronco now) and was like... that would be freaking stupid.

Ingram, hell yeah. We are all in, go ahead and hit the atm and put every last dime on the table.

I'd say we have more reason to sign Ingram now that Jones is in house. We have the team to compete and and Tampa has given us the blueprint to beat KC; unsurprisingly it was hit the QB a bunch.

I'd say we have more reason to sign Ingram now that Jones is in house. We have the team to compete and and Tampa has given us the blueprint to beat KC; unsurprisingly it was hit the QB a bunch.

That blueprint also would require the chiefs to be fielding second stringers across the line, and mahomes to be limited with turf toe, but yeah, I agree. If we can get him, get him.

Ingram would add another pass rusher and depth. Long season and we have seen guys go down and ruin one side of the ball.

Ingram would add another pass rusher and depth. Long season and we have seen guys go down and ruin one side of the ball.

Having a top level guy to rotate would be huge. Landry isn't a guy who can play every snap, and Dupree is coming off an injury.

Don't let him leave Nashville without a contract.. If we can get him, JRob knocked the offseason out the park and this literally will be the best offseason I've ever been a part of.

Let's get this done. I'm a huge fan of Ingram.

I did a search and can find nothing but that one mention from that no name dude on Twitter. Somebody started a reddit thread on it but still no proof of anything happening.

What exactly is the love for Ingram? The last 3 years he's done nothing and 32 years old??
Another Clowney?
Yea I don't get the hype. Don't get me wrong, a vet singing can't hurt. I'll be excited if we sign him. It's not like we're going to throw Clowney money at him. He's a physical freak, but it seems to me like he never really lived up to his full potential. More hype than production. I would compare this to signing Wake but younger.

I prefer Houston.

Good to see that vets are interested to be Titans though. It's refreshing.

Ingram was hurt all of 2020 and tried to play through it a handful of games. But he was pretty good before that. In the previous 3 seasons he played 45 games and totaled 120 solo tackles, 36 tackles for loss, and 53 QB hits.

He is a free agent I’d be taking a chance on as a veteran rotational edge rusher. Only reason he would be a discount is bc he’s 32 and coming off an injury season…like a WR we just traded for. (I understand he is not Julio’s talent level. Don’t start)

I’d be happy with Houston also. Just hoping we make another move to bring in a veteran contributor on defense. I can’t handle another season of watching teams convert 100% on 3rd and long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ingram was hurt all of 2020 and tried to play through it a handful of games. But he was pretty good before that. In the previous 3 seasons he played 45 games and totaled 120 solo tackles, 36 tackles for loss, and 53 QB hits.

He is a free agent I’d be taking a chance on as a veteran rotational edge rusher. Only reason he would be a discount is bc he’s 32 and coming off an injury season…like a WR we just traded for. (I understand he is not Julio’s talent level. Don’t start)

I’d be happy with Houston also. Just hoping we make another move to bring in a veteran contributor on defense. I can’t handle another season of watching teams convert 100% on 3rd and long.
He thinks he's on Julios level lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back