Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I don't get the hype. Don't get me wrong, a vet singing can't hurt. I'll be excited if we sign him. It's not like we're going to throw Clowney money at him. He's a physical freak, but it seems to me like he never really lived up to his full potential. More hype than production. I would compare this to signing Wake but younger.

I prefer Houston.

Good to see that vets are interested to be Titans though. It's refreshing.
Agree, the Julio trade hopefully helps bring in additional team success and more FAs

I heard someone mention this on Twitter and then Buck Reising also mentioned it. Anyone seen this?

Don't put a great deal into anything Buck puts out -- unless you're certain someone else said it...

Dude's an awful journalist, and the only thing that restocks his credibility is when he repeats what comes down the pipes from ESPN, and he's standing there to get his fix...

Don't put a great deal into anything Buck puts out -- unless you're certain someone else said it...

Dude's an awful journalist, and the only thing that restocks his credibility is when he repeats what comes down the pipes from ESPN, and he's standing there to get his fix...

The Titans don’t have a good journalist tbh. They all mooch off others. No one breaks news or has inside info.

Turron has a good relationship with current and former players and is insight in his analysis of things. He probably provides the most value of all the Titans reporters.

The Titans don’t have a good journalist tbh. They all mooch off others. No one breaks news or has inside info.

Turron has a good relationship with current and former players and is insight in his analysis of things. He probably provides the most value of all the Titans reporters.

I love Turron!

Turron is my go to.

Teresa just seems like she does circular reasoning in her reports, basically just repeating the question you want answered. TMc isnt awful, but vanilla..... and don't even get me started on Paul K lol

Turron is my go to.

Teresa just seems like she does circular reasoning in her reports, basically just repeating the question you want answered. TMc isnt awful, but vanilla..... and don't even get me started on Paul K lol

Yeah PK is a POS.

Everyone else just kinda seems like they are coasting to retirement lol.

Turron is definitely the go to.

We have about $7m in cap space left. As much as I would love to bring on another pass rusher, I think we'd be better served keeping that money in reserve in case we get a camp injury at a position with limited depth and have to go out and make a signing prior to the season.

We have about $7m in cap space left. As much as I would love to bring on another pass rusher, I think we'd be better served keeping that money in reserve in case we get a camp injury at a position with limited depth and have to go out and make a signing prior to the season.

… and we have plenty of money to sign whomever we want if the need arises,

We could really use another pass rusher! Maybe a Tight End. Or later it gets, price keeps dropping, we get both. We are poised to make a run this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back