theprizdfighter
titanbuoy
titanduck77
TitanHealer9
TitanKid4Life
titans2871
whutaboutGump
WoolfolksUncle

so far I've got tailgate locals, forum trolling and raunchy humor. That's pretty much it. A good way to expand interest is to go and start **** on other teams forums. Don't be blatantly ugly or anything.

Like this weekend for instance I went to the Falcon's forum and was like:
wtf is up with your qb killing all these gd dogs? seriously? does he fight 'em or does he really suck at breeding them? judging by that herpes sore on his face I'd say he's pretty much got the breedin' down so I'll assume it's the former.
And they were all like: no dude, that's not the way it happened at all. Mike Vick is innocent. I know this from my heart. I swear on my life as a dirty bird ya'll... honest. Mikie don't know nothing 'bout fight'n no dog. Cross my heart and hope to die!

and I was all like:
shut up fag. what's wrong with you? have you been huffing glue?

it always gets really interesting when someone jumps in itching to give their ugly $.02 . :yes:

lmfao. Then thats when you should leave a link to this forum and be like dont like it lets discuss it.

I almost went off on some of the Bronco fans. If you go on there F2FA board and go through the pages you'll find the thread "We got Henry"

Every single one of those peope were saying wtf this guy sucks blah blah blah.

bigtitan53279 said:
ewker never struck me as a smack returner.
he's more of a tailgater than a smack talker. He has a marvelous sense of humor. He's really funny. I tell him he looks like Howard Dean. I swear he does. I'll dig up a pic sometime. Good story teller too. He's a "me" guy.

While I'm no novice at trolling other sites (I had a blast trolling an old-folks chatroom a few years back- classic stuff) I have yet to attempt infiltrating the enemy's camps. I just signed up to steelersfever.com forums as "Stoolers4ever" figuring those guys have to be about the all time biggest homers in sports..
Will report back!

that's true. he won't admit to it though. for some reason he isn't at all interested. i've asked him before, and you know... I've even met and hung out with him in person... still he declines. I think he doesn't want to put any energy into anything read by so few. I like it. It has that appeal to me because I can volunteer information to a smaller audience that I can trust. For instance, in Childress' thread I vent to him about my boss. I wouldn't do that in a forum open to the casual observer. In here I feel that I can elaborate on details that are a bit more personal. Plus, we have a great sense of comradely seeing as we intercept and post elsewhere. It's a real brotherhood. We do have a smack sister though that can be found on Coltfreaks as kvb93. If you haven't already, please do join coltfreaks.

Use this link to sign up with.

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=55

The referral will be credited to me in my profile there. Anyone who has previously has registered there should do so again as they had to wipe their server due to a malicious hack job by some middle eastern ****tard known as SiLvErHaCkEr.

Also be sure to have an account at Texans Talk.

use this link to register there if you haven't already got an updated account. They audited their roles during a merger. Many of us had to re-register.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums//index.php?referrerid=10505

thanks for helping out my member profile stats.

I'm signing up to both now. Come to think of it I do need accounts on other members boards. I'm not gonna just let people talk about my team. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back