Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would ordinarily but I don't feel like doing it this week because of all the drama surrounding that shooting victim. Otherwise I'd be all over it. Those guys on the official mb are a bunch of pr!cks anyways. However, here is the board I'd hit if I were down.

http://mb.jaguars.com/

I don't know... I could change my mind if Blazing Arrow or someone shows me something worthwhile by posting a link to something in this thread.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=39457

otherwise I'm not going to go looking. They are a bunch of crybabies anyhow with their "I spend my football $$$ on Gators and 'noles tix... yada, yada, yada..." I get so sick of that lame excuse for not being able to sell at least 70K tix.

Anyways Ammo, welcome aboard. I am glad to have you here if for anything to have the opprotunity to be shown some of the idiocy on other mb's.

Man, been extra busy with this dang Hurricane Hannah that went through where I live here in NC. Military FREAKS during this kinda stuff.

Gonna look around at some Jags sites here now....!

I have been trolling a bit but not found anything worth posting on. It is always the same BS over and over it gets to a point where you do not want to repeat yourself. Plus as Bip said the majority of them are douche bags.

hey guys...i tried to get on texans talk all last week but either i was doing the wrong thing or something else because it said my email address was banned????wouldn't let me register...anyways, i'll try again next time

im pretty pumped about our season...lookin forward to some good ole fashioned trash talking...

Well, get a different email address. The whole reason I went out and got you for this group was the Bud Adams persona. Hell, you could really be Bud Adams for all I know... but a posing as Bud Adams on a Texans message board... the idea is simply hilarious. I'm glad you found your way in. Also, just a general tip. It's best to establish an account ahead of game week. Sometimes administrators drag their feet approving new accounts on game weeks especially if it's obvious the poster is not a fan of the team the board promotes. Texans Talk is kinda bad about that. Then again, the Cows really suck so they are used to disrespectful asshats slamming them hardcore to the point of ban. Also, Texan fans are super hypersensitive so you have to deal with them like they are children when they are on their own turf. Rock the boat and they will ban quick. Welcome aboard Mr. Adams... and if you could help me get my seats moved to the mezzanine level, I'd really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back