Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Espn just showed some highlights of a wild canadian game between winnipeg and hamilton and who was that #22 who had an int for a TD for hamilton but none other than mike echols formerly of the titans. I told you he was good!

Question, will echols playing time be recduced next year when andre woolfolk joins the club? :whoop: :banana: :neener:

RollTide said:
Espn just showed some highlights of a wild canadian game between winnipeg and hamilton and who was that #22 who had an int for a TD for hamilton but none other than mike echols formerly of the titans. I told you he was good!

Actually, it was Montreal and Hamilton.

And, if you thought that was wild, you should have seen the end of the game that followed that game when the Winnipeg Blue Bombers beat the Edmonton Eskimos 25-22 on a 100 yard TD catch by Milt Stegall on the final play of the game just seconds after Edmonton had scored a TD to take the lead. :banana:

RollTide said:

Question, will echols playing time be recduced next year when andre woolfolk joins the club? :whoop: :banana: :neener:

I was at the game, I do defensive stats for the Montreal Alouettes... No, it wasn't Winnipeg-Hamilton, Hamilton was in Montreal. But when I saw Mike Echols in the starting lineup, I fell out of my chair... I then knew Montreal was gonna win for sure LOL

moose4now said:
Actually, it was Montreal and Hamilton.

And, if you thought that was wild, you should have seen the end of the game that followed that game when the Winnipeg Blue Bombers beat the Edmonton Eskimos 25-22 on a 100 yard TD catch by Milt Stegall on the final play of the game just seconds after Edmonton had scored a TD to take the lead. :banana:

Dude the Jets... err the Bombers are coming on... I knew it'd take Berry time to adjust to being a head coach, but they're rolling now. Logically, they should've never won last night, but they did, it's the important thing, I hate the Esks (for obvious reasons...)

We should see if there's an Esks board and go do some bashing o'er there LOL

GhostZ said:
which league has better players, the canadian league or the european

Different rules, different game. I'd still say CFL. Not the canadian content, but the americans. Casey Printers was MVP 2 years ago and will most likely be the Chiefs' backup. Rocket Ismail, Joe Theismann, Ricky Williams. The CFL has a better history of good players who either went on to an NFL career or vice-versa...

You would never see Ricky go play NFL Europe, except maybe for Amsterdam... :winker:

Sledge said:
You would never see Ricky go play NFL Europe, except maybe for Amsterdam... :winker:

Thorny: Son do you know why I pulled you over?

Driver: Uhhh...

Thorny: Littering and... Littering and... Littering and... smoking the reefer
:))

Sledge said:
Different rules, different game. I'd still say CFL. Not the canadian content, but the americans. Casey Printers was MVP 2 years ago and will most likely be the Chiefs' backup. Rocket Ismail, Joe Theismann, Ricky Williams. The CFL has a better history of good players who either went on to an NFL career or vice-versa...

Maybe. But the CFL has been around longer too. And the NFLE league has produced Warner and Delhomme and Dante Hall and such....it's at least debatable.

Maybe they should let the World Bowl winner play against the CFL champs. Would be mildly entertaining and would give Vegas something else to bet on. They'd just have to decide which set of rules to use.

Bulluckfan said:
Maybe. But the CFL has been around longer too. And the NFLE league has produced Warner and Delhomme and Dante Hall and such....it's at least debatable.

But, we can still lay claim to Warren Moon.

Broken Record said:
Maybe they should let the World Bowl winner play against the CFL champs. Would be mildly entertaining and would give Vegas something else to bet on. They'd just have to decide which set of rules to use.

deciding the rules gives one team an unfair advantage over the other.

Bulluckfan said:

True, but Dante Hall's a kick returner... And Kurt Warner? He don't count cuz he also played Arena ball... Some others that played in the CFL: Cookie Gilchrist, Vince Ferragamo, Tom Cousineau, William Gary, White Shoes Johnson, Dexter Manley, Terry Metcalf (father), Anthony Davis, Markl Gastineau, Andre Rison

BlazingArrow#9 said:
Thorny: Son do you know why I pulled you over?

Driver: Uhhh...

Thorny: Littering and... Littering and... Littering and... smoking the reefer
:))

"I'm Freaking Out Man!"

" ... You are Freaking Out... man.. man.. man.. man"

Sledge said:
True, but Dante Hall's a kick returner... And Kurt Warner? He don't count cuz he also played Arena ball... Some others that played in the CFL: Cookie Gilchrist, Vince Ferragamo, Tom Cousineau, William Gary, White Shoes Johnson, Dexter Manley, Terry Metcalf (father), Anthony Davis, Markl Gastineau, Andre Rison

Nice list, but I am saying you can only count players AFTER the NFLE started. Otherwise it's an unfair comparison. So when was that? 92? Besides the question is which has better players RIGHT NOW, right? In other words, is your team better off looking at the CFL or the NFLE for players to bring into camp. I'd say it's a toss up, but apparently teams favor the NFLE.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Geez i make a little joke and the towels come out. :Flamethro

This is a pro football forum it's not some knitting club!

RollTide said:
Geez i make a little joke and the towels come out. :Flamethro

This is a pro football forum it's not some knitting club!

yet you were the one who got on me for the Peyton Manning joke (classic) about the golf cart and the cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back