Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Amy Strunk doesn't have the cash to run a franchise. They hire cheap, the facility is cheap, the stadium sucks, there is no strength and conditioning program, they don't believe in analytics, and much more. Until Amy sells the team there will never be a Super bowl trophy in Tenn. The new GM will again be from within and has already shown to be a worthless pos. The coaches have no experience and no ability to teach players anything because they don't know X and Os. Vrable is a joke. He is a player's best friend but not a head coach or coach of any kind. He is their buddy and why practice is light and player's aren't disciplined or know their position. The entire organization needs to be purged and someone needs to buy this team and bring it at least into the current decade.....

I wasn’t an AAS fan when she took over but she changed my mind.

She’s pumped a ton of money into the franchise which helped change the culture. She’s about to get a dome in Nashville.

AAS is one of the more positive things going for this franchise.

so...AAS is about to invest 800+M to build a new stadium in Nashville and you say they are cheap? How is the facility cheap...they just spent a bunch of money in the last 1-2 years upgrading the facility. I have not toured the facility so I cannot comment on why it might be "cheap".

Sorry but this take reads as a drunken rant on every point you can find to criticize without any actual evidence to support it.

Amy Strunk doesn't have the cash to run a franchise. They hire cheap, the facility is cheap, the stadium sucks, there is no strength and conditioning program, they don't believe in analytics, and much more. Until Amy sells the team there will never be a Super bowl trophy in Tenn. The new GM will again be from within and has already shown to be a worthless pos. The coaches have no experience and no ability to teach players anything because they don't know X and Os. Vrabel is a joke. He is a player's best friend but not a head coach or coach of any kind. He is their buddy and why practice is light and player's aren't disciplined or know their position. The entire organization needs to be purged and someone needs to buy this team and bring it at least into the current decade.....
dude she is a multi-BILLIONAIRE

Amy Strunk doesn't have the cash to run a franchise. They hire cheap, the facility is cheap, the stadium sucks, there is no strength and conditioning program, they don't believe in analytics, and much more. Until Amy sells the team there will never be a Super bowl trophy in Tenn. The new GM will again be from within and has already shown to be a worthless pos. The coaches have no experience and no ability to teach players anything because they don't know X and Os. Vrabel is a joke. He is a player's best friend but not a head coach or coach of any kind. He is their buddy and why practice is light and player's aren't disciplined or know their position. The entire organization needs to be purged and someone needs to buy this team and bring it at least into the current decade.....
Your calling a multimillionaire poor…who are you Elon Musk?

I been to the stadium once and left very underwhelmed. It's as mid as mid gets. But then again ... they are getting a state of the art stadium/facility now ... sOoOoO

She is kind of poor in the NFL owners world. Also reports of her selling 700M in assets to gather the funds for the new stadium.

Is this a bad thread? Maybe. I can totally see why AAS is popular. She has done some things that were very good. But I think there is some validity to the suggestion that AAS is not a particularly good owner when you consider all factors.

Sort of like how people around here thought JRob was a good GM because he wasn't as terrible as some of the Titans' previous GMs. But in the end he was still a below-average GM. People just don't know what a good GM actually looks like, and I feel like some around here don't really know what a truly good owner looks like.

Is AAS poor? Of course not. But she is kind of poor as far as NFL owners go. And net worth is not a very good way to assess her functional wealth. The vast majority of it is tied up in the team's value, which is not cash she can spend unless she sells the team (duh).

I also think there are some real concerns about whether she is a good leader. She seems to hire some bad people. And the Titans' operation, from analytics to sports science to good ol X's and O's doesn't seem up to date with the best teams in the NFL.

I don't really have a conclusion here. Just think people aren't considering that the original post might have something of a point.

She is kind of poor in the NFL owners world. Also reports of her selling 700M in assets to gather the funds for the new stadium.
Most rich folks don't just have a 700m - a billion in cash sitting around so that's no surprise. And poor folks don't have 700m in assets to sell.

Her 1.6 billion is nothing compared to 10+ billion other owners have. Yes a billion is a lot to you and me, in the NFL owners circle it’s near the bottom, just like our franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back