Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Whelp, the college football season is over and pretty much everyone that can declare already has. Draft day quickly approaches and the combine takes place in little over a month. That means it's time for those mock drafts. Post em if you got em!

1st one for me I went straight picks:

Love the JPJ and Zinter picks, but I don’t think JPJ lasts that long. Also Egbuka isn’t going out for the draft. Staying in school.

In this scenario Bolles immediately starts for us at LT. Had the 6th best pass block grade this year. Denver moves up to 7 to get their Russell Wilson replacement. We get our WR duo of the future and a starting Center.

View attachment 21472

I think secondary is a bigger need than WR.

mcreary and SMB showed signs of life throughout the year but also showed signs of burnt toast. Not counting on Farley for anything or Fulton even after a decent last year, he fell apart this year. Molden is another here one week, not the next.
Safety still needs addressed too unless edmunds and hooker are the guys with Wallace.

I think secondary is a bigger need than WR.

mcreary and SMB showed signs of life throughout the year but also showed signs of burnt toast. Not counting on Farley for anything or Fulton even after a decent last year, he fell apart this year. Molden is another here one week, not the next.
Safety still needs addressed too unless edmunds and hooker are the guys with Wallace.

WR is no. 2 need behind OL. It's easier to fill DB in FA. Safety tends to be a position that doesn't get paid top dollar unless you are an elite guy.

Lots of good CBs in FA including Sneed, Fuller, Awuzie, Gilmor.

Lots of good safeties too.

WR is no. 2 need behind OL. It's easier to fill DB in FA. Safety tends to be a position that doesn't get paid top dollar unless you are an elite guy.

Lots of good CBs in FA including Sneed, Fuller, Awuzie, Gilmor.

Lots of good safeties too.
Run out of cash quickly. C FA, T one, then i dunno

We've got like 75 million in cap space currently with the possibility of having over 100 million by restructures and cuts. We should be fine here,

Would be hard pressed to run out of cash that quick.
This is the best time to have money to spend in FA. QB on a rookie deal for the next 4 years. Load up on productive vets.

Daniel Jeremiah 2024 NFL mock draft 1.0: Bears, Commanders, Patriots, Saints pick quarterbacks

Latest NFL.com mock draft has Qb-Qb-Qb-Wr-Wr-Wr

Leaving us with a choice of any tackle we want, they gave us Joe alt. Olu falling all the way to 13 to the Raiders.

Haven't seen a mock with this many qb/wr before us, but I think it's somewhat likely? QBs always shoot up as the draft approaches as do WRs.
or C... 100% chance RC could grab a short legged toddler armed C

Latest posts

Back