Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only argument I have is the score of the 'Skins game. I promised a friend (he's a Redskins fan) that we'd beat them 35-21, lol.

GhostZ said:
yes the texans will be much harder this year because of bush, but the LONGHORNS!!!! shut him down almost completely so if they can do it than so can the titans

Yea, he only got like 170. Poor guy got SHUT DOWN !!!11!!1!

ur combining the rush and receiving together right, because he only had 82 or 86 rush yards and 92 or so receiving, and i know he didnt get more than 50 on special teams because he didnt even get past the 20 on kickoffs i think

Yes, but if you want to just look at his rushing, he was at 5.5 a carry. Ironically, that is well below his average. =(

My point is that you are measuring Reggie Bush against his own standards. Against the standards of any other player in the nation, he had an exceptional day.

RyansTitans said:
~Predictions~
koolbang2.gif

DRINK THE KOOL-AIDE!!!

I like it dude! Don't listen to the nay-sayers and haters!!!
elfinmagic53 said:
O.K., you asked for it. DUDE, YOU'RE A CRACKHEAD. No way is the terrible team I watched in 2005 gonna make this miraculous turnaround this year!:sad2:

Trust, no one wants the Titans to have a winning season more than me, well, O.K., more than Coach Fisher, o.k., well, more than Ty Calico, o.k., well....:brow:
You are a NAMECALLER! :winker:

I'm honestly more worried about our running game/oline. I feel like we really didn't do very much to help, and it leaked like a sieve last season. If it's better, I can see 8-8.

The Titans are putting out some bad seed and you reap what you sow. Everyone talks about what happened to eddie and with what they are doing with steve they may go 3-13.

Yes ammotroop, im picking the jets over the titans, and why not?? We may look better on paper, but there is such thing as upsets, and i dont think our young team will come out of the gate fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back