Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd never give it to Nashville. They'd put it at Jerry World or Atlanta most likely since neither of those are scheduled to host it at the moment. AT&T hasn't hosted it since 2011 either, so it wouldn't be shocking to see it there.

Alternatively, they could just flip it with a future venue - either the Cardinals stadium or the Raiders new palace.

Until Nashville builds a dome or at very least significantly upgrades the stadium, it's not coming to town.

I'm not convinced the Nashville infrastructure is suitable for that much of a crowd for a week.

It's a pretty crowded city, also.

I'm not convinced the Nashville infrastructure is suitable for that much of a crowd for a week.

It's a pretty crowded city, also.
We handled the draft just fine and that was massive! Agreed it will never come here. Miami would be another option

Local news (Dallas) is reporting that the NFL has reached out to secure AT&T stadium as a backup venue. Venue management in LA has responded that they will do whatever they need to do to host. They say there is no chance the game gets moved. For whatever that's worth.

Local news (Dallas) is reporting that the NFL has reached out to secure AT&T stadium as a backup venue. Venue management in LA has responded that they will do whatever they need to do to host. They say there is no chance the game gets moved. For whatever that's worth.

“We will do whatever we need to do to host”.

Besides removing mask mandates.

As stupid and worthless as the COVID restrictions are, I would like to think the NFL can take note of what MLB did and that was just for an all star game.

LA never deserves a super bowl and certainly not 1 team, yet alone two, but it’s scheduled, leave it there. Get the LA visit over with and not postpone until next year or the year after (whoever they swap with).

As stupid and worthless as the COVID restrictions are, I would like to think the NFL can take note of what MLB did and that was just for an all star game.

LA never deserves a super bowl and certainly not 1 team, yet alone two, but it’s scheduled, leave it there. Get the LA visit over with and not postpone until next year or the year after (whoever they swap with).

The MLB moved the All Star game to Colorado from Atlanta.

Correct. I was suggesting they should not be moving.

They also had large backlashes for doing so, specifically in the Atlanta area.

Ah, was confused by your wording.

As they should have but this is kind of apples and oranges IMO. The mandates will directly affect the fans at the game.

Ah, was confused by your wording.

As they should have but this is kind of apples and oranges IMO. The mandates will directly affect the fans at the game.
This is where I think this may actually be a bigger issue. LA doesn’t watch their teams. Stadiums are filled with visitors for regular games, I would imagine the SB will be more so.

Any fans that already paid a huge price to attend the Super Bowl, with arrangements in LA, have already forked over tons of money. Even with insurance on whatever they could, now arrangements will need to be made for a new city (if they move) and that will include increased prices on short notice for flights and hotels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back