Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy beside of me is my fiance. You guys should check out his band. www.virginiaground.com Some of you will love them and some of you will hate them.

I design womens jerseys. I was a little upset with the pictures because the jersey is usually a little more fitted, but the tie in the back came loose while I was jumping up and down at the game. I didn't even realize it came loose until I saw the pictures. You can see how it is really supposed to look in the picture under my profile.

KamikaZ said:
:ha: @ how bitter Gunny is coming off in this thread.
I'll co-sign his post though. Why we even got a thread on this?

What? I can't share a picture with everyone? It's not like it was just some random picture...it's from a game! I was excited about it and wanted to show everyone. :sad2:

Gunny said:
Its called attention seeking.

Clear as day.

OK....now I'm going to quit being nice little Krista. This is ridiculous. Why can't I post a couple of pictures of me at the game? I was excited to get on the jumbotron and I wanted to share it with everyone.....what's the f*****g problem with that?

Bite my *** Gunny. :evil:

What? I can't share a picture with everyone? It's not like it was just some random picture...it's from a game! I was excited about it and wanted to show everyone.

And they can see it in your avatar.

FormerMrs27 said:
OK....now I'm going to quit being nice little Krista. This is ridiculous. Why can't I post a couple of pictures of me at the game? I was excited to get on the jumbotron and I wanted to share it with everyone.....what's the f*****g problem with that?

please. anyone with half a brain would notice what your intention was.

Bite my *** Gunny.

Don't flatter yourself. :kiss:

I'm not quite sure what crawled up your arse and quite frankly I'm amazed it could get in there being that all you do is sit in your chair at your computer. I was happy with my pictures and wanted to share them...and yes...I guess a person does want "attention" when they post a picture...why else would you post one? If they bother you so much, don't look at them.

Actually no, not a sore spot....I'm PMSing. :)) Something you wouldn't know about being that the only women you come into contact with are best viewed at 1024 x 768.

As far as the "truth hurts" comment. Did I not just say in my previous post that one posts a picture so people will look at it? Now...that would mean that I wanted people to pay "attention" to my pictures. And yes, they can see my avatar, but I also wanted everyone to see the jumbotron picture. Do you posts these sort of things when anyone posts a picture?

Okay, boys 'n girls, here's my take: Krista's proud of her photos, and it was fine to post them (by the way, you're Santa hat's bringing us a smattering of snow!), but Gunny's right that they weren't just posted, but opinions were sought so he offered his. So you BOTH were right; okay?

Now that that's settled, what are we going to do with our #3 pick?

DSC04643.jpg

This is a picture of Papa Polar Bear and Baby Polar Bear soaking up the sun in the south EZ. It was my son's very first Titans game. He is 2 1/2 and he was very well behaved the whole time. We are very proud of him.

Jeff doesn't even know me so I don't see how that can be the case. If anything it is me copying him. In anycase, beards don't make a team win whether you are a fan or it's coach, that much is for sure.

Unless you are this guy.

NFLF-Jake_Plummer_103005.JPG

I saw that post count of yours was at 9,998 yesterday.
I see you really blew right past the 10,000 mark.
How does it feel?
Are you going to Disneyland?

disneyland_Park021.jpg

:ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back