Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
New look

Interesting design change TJ
it's a mixed bag

I like all the new features
but i think I liked the blue background better

I really like the new design, however maybe the background white should be an offwhite instead, the pure white does kind of hit you right in the eyes.

I like the new design and I guess in the offseason the Texans deserve to be on top of the AFC South as much as anyone else (on the front page) - :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Not bad. I didn't realize I wanted a change, but I do like the way it looks. Bravo fearless leader, Bravo.

Now we know were the extra cap space is going...:greedy: :winker:

Thanks.

I think it takes some getting used to but I preferred it over the old style after a few days of use. I'm also planning a dark blue version so members will be able to use the one they prefer.

What a surprise this morning! With the new layout I have about 3" total of wasted space on the right and left margins, which requires a lot more scrolling. Even short post titles wrap. Is there a way to adjust my screen, or does that have to be done on your end, Jeff? Thanks.

What is your resolution? This skin is set at a percentage of the width of your screen. If you prefer the old format, we'll have that one available again soon.

MadAboutMcNair said:
Not bad. I didn't realize I wanted a change, but I do like the way it looks. Bravo fearless leader, Bravo.

Now we know were the extra cap space is going...:greedy: :winker:
:ha:

I like it alot better. I like white backrounds.
Jeff, I love the new skin. Did Scott (Glorify) help with it?

TitanJeff said:
What is your resolution? This skin is set at a percentage of the width of your screen. If you prefer the old format, we'll have that one available again soon.

I've got the same thing. 1024*768 using Firefox for Windoze.

Just playing around with it. The Go Advanced posting window looks to use about the right amount of screen real estate. It's the thread display itself that has a lot of extra white space.

Like I said, the older style will be available to switch to at some point.

I've tinkered with widening things a bit. Any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back