Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's a little bit wider now. There's still some disparity between the posting screen and the viewing screen, but it's not a big deal.

The new color scheme rocks. It still feels like the same site, just better. When you mentioned you were doing an update, I was afraid that my home on the web wouldn't feel like home any more, but it still does. Just like we got some new furniture ;)

As you can tell, I don't have anything to do today except beta test the new forum design, but the issue I'm talking about seems to be specific to Firefox. Looks better in IE version 7.

I'm having some issues with Firefox for mac and corrupt cookies on the main site. I've not had any issues with the forum yet.

Try trashing the cashe and dumping the cookie from this site to see if it has any impact.

@Broken Record:

Isn't is just because you've scrolled down beyond the Advertisement that take up the white space on the right?

Also the added whitespace around the actual messages is because they're indented in relation to the "thread tool bar".

Vigsted said:
@Broken Record:

Isn't is just because you've scrolled down beyond the Advertisement that take up the white space on the right?

Also the added whitespace around the actual messages is because they're indented in relation to the "thread tool bar".

I thought it might have been Vigsted, but it's not. Check these screen shots out from the forum index and you can see the difference. Jeff, I deleted the FF cache and cookie and still got the same result. Also, just wanted to make sure you know that this doesn't bother me at all. I'm just trying to help you out with troubleshooting.

Internet Explorer

Firefox

Check out how the sub forums get bunched up in FireFox.

That's strange. What you should see is what you get with IE. I need to look into that. My FireFox for mac doesn't do that. There should be more space between the sub-catagories.

Before I mess with this too much, does anyone else with FireFox for the pc see this?

Yeah, it's kind of weird. I'd be interested to know if others see it. It looked like that on my PC at home as well as mine at work, both on Win XP using the latest FireFox.

Nope. And when I adjusted to 1024, it looked like your screen shot.

I've been to the FireFox site to search for a solution and haven't had any luck yet.

I'm gonna try and widen some more.

Not sure how many people use Windoze/Firefox/1024*768 anyway... probably far from the majority.

I use a plug in that allows you to view a site in IE, but it displays as a tab within FireFox and that definitely fixes it. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back