Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be an interesting draft.
I'm hoping they televise it better than they did last year. After the first round, it was hard to keep up with what was going on.

I just hope we don't trade up for Leinart. We are already missing our 3rd, we don't need to waste a 2nd on a player that has limited upside IMO. I like the VY pick, but I'm not sure if any of the 3 QBs will be the success story they are being touted as.

Gunny said:
I believe that NO can get out of his contract after the first year.
Ya, I think there is a clause to get out of the contract after the first year.
I want Young as a Titan, I want no part in Leinart

like I said its a 1 year audition, with a 2nd year high cap. and as I stated in an earlier post, easiest sign for NO is VY...

I seriously doubt the Saints take Leinart, even if they have the option to get out after 1 year. That's too much money invested in a QB. I think someone might trade up there and take Leinart, but if the saints have to pick there, they'll take someone they actually need.

GoTitans3801 said:
I seriously doubt the Saints take Leinart, even if they have the option to get out after 1 year. That's too much money invested in a QB. I think someone might trade up there and take Leinart, but if the saints have to pick there, they'll take someone they actually need.

I don't pretend to know what will happen, but if I was forced to put money on the table, I'd go with your analysis GoTitans3801.

I think the Saints will trade out of their 2nd round pick...who will give them more for it, us or the Jets or somebody else? They stand to still get who they want (M. Williams or Brick or Hawk or ???) by having the 3rd or 4th pick plus whatever they get in addition thanks to the trade.

The uglier the McNair situation becomes, the more determined the Titans might be to add Leinart due to his knowledge of the offense and readiness to play immediately.

i like that mock but that is the only downside, i hope the jets will come and get him off the board, just so i know that we cannot get him

I don't like to make predictions, but if we trade up to #2 I'll eat my hat. We don't have enough to bargain with. However, if we trade up, I'll be really excited, because there's no way the FO would do it if they weren't 100% convinced that one of these QBs is THE REAL DEAL for years to come.

no wayb we trade up

no qb is the sure thing,we have better chance of trading down to maybe 6th who knows who has brick or hawk m williams targeted ,we still get our qb especailly if jets jump us & get matt leinart.

talldrinko said:
no qb is the sure thing,we have better chance of trading down to maybe 6th who knows who has brick or hawk m williams targeted ,we still get our qb especailly if jets jump us & get matt leinart.
i hope that the jets move into the second and get leinart i hate that ******, he couldnt admit that we were a better team than him in the rose bowl and that he got his *** kicked on paper with pass % and stuff like that, stuck up son of a b****:evil:

GhostZ said:
i hope that the jets move into the second and get leinart i hate that ******, he couldnt admit that we were a better team than him in the rose bowl and that he got his *** kicked on paper with pass % and stuff like that, stuck up son of a b****:evil:

what positon did you play for Texas:brow:

#1 fan lol, i watched the whole game on tv, it was the best football game that i have ever seen (no pun intended) im a freshman in high school and thats where ive wanted to go to college since my best friend got me into them a few years ago

GoTitans3801 said:
I don't like to make predictions, but if we trade up to #2 I'll eat my hat. We don't have enough to bargain with. However, if we trade up, I'll be really excited, because there's no way the FO would do it if they weren't 100% convinced that one of these QBs is THE REAL DEAL for years to come.

They could still be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back