Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk about that me bipolar and metal know an aweful lot about a really good prospect that is out there comming from the university of texas!

Ewker said:

ewker u will see y we are such big supporters of Vince and pretty soon ur gonna want to be in the group, hes a hell of a lot better than leinart and cutler were and the numbers prove it

even on passing completion % :)

and u determine that he is the worse by him having the best pass completion % out of everyone in the whole country? ya good job buddy

GhostZ said:
and u determine that he is the worse by him having the best pass completion % out of everyone in the whole country? ya good job buddy

sorry to bust your bubble # 1 in the country for pass completion % is
Phil Horvath, N Illinois 70.6%

completion pct Leinart #9 65.7% , Young #10 65.2% , Cutler #61 59.1%

completions/attempts
Leinart # 6 283/431, Cutler # 9 273/462, Young # 38 212/325

passing yards Leinart # 4 3815 , Cutler # 17 3073 , Young # 18 3036

QB Rating Young #3, Leinart # 8, Cutler #61

well then qb rating would explain it all, and leinart had one hell of a receiving core, vince young just had sweed and TE #16 sorry to burst ur bubble

GhostZ said:
well then qb rating would explain it all, and leinart had one hell of a receiving core, vince young just had sweed and TE #16 sorry to burst ur bubble

we weren't talking QB rating..you said best pass completion %..way to back pedal..LMAO@ you

ya i kno lol oh well i tried but i heard that he did have the best pass completion before the rose bowl then he dropped off 3 spots or so but even in that game his numbers were better than leinarts, even if it was by only 1 pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back