Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i highly doubt that we are, someone probably just made their own and put it on ebay, i think we would have heard something already if we were getting a new jersey

NewUni.jpg

i like the away jersey ALOT better with the Navy Shoulder Stripe

try Champs sports. They had small there. My wife and I were looking for a jersey for her a few weeks ago. We settled on a childs jersey from baby/kids footlocker. It is pink and has #29 BROWN ... I'm not kidding. It really is pink.

also, I would like to comment that I love the powder blue alternate.
this jersey is ok... the current away jersey doesn't do much for me but it's just an away jersey.

GhostZ said:
i highly doubt that we are, someone probably just made their own and put it on ebay, i think we would have heard something already if we were getting a new jersey

I've seen a couple of those style jerseys at games before, I dont think they're hand made.

i've seen those for vick and tomlinson to name a few a year or two ago, thats alittle nicer style but they are meant to be a home/away jersey all wrapped into one...

It is a little odd that they're not in Reebok's online store though... or maybe that's just me being so used to online shopping that I expect their entire line to be there.

I do love my new pink jersey. And yes Champs is the place for Men's small Titans jerseys. Theay had a nice selection. They also have youth jerseys for all of you whose kids are as big as fans as you!

I agree with Puck, the white away jersey would look better with a navy shoulder stripe. I still love the powder blue alternate, though.

Check it.
titansaway.jpg

or
Titansaway2.jpg

I think they had these designs for McNair and George, though I haven't seen them in a while. Interesting that it has re-surfaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back