Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about him either, he was mentioned as a candidate for us and I was interested in what that article said...maybe it's the Carthon connection?

I agree with you about an offensive guy with experience but as far as challenging Vrabel, I don't think his ego will allow someone like that to be considered
I get why you're saying that, but he's done it with the defense. You'd think his hubris wouldn't want someone encroaching on his "specialty", but his first choice at coordinator was Pees. You can say Shane Bowen was a project, but after one season he brought in Schwartz. Then also Jim Haslett.

On the offensive side, which is not his specialty, they've all been projects. I think his top choice was Ryan Day who had been at OSU I think just one year. Seems backwards.

No more texans players or coaches
Lol I get it. But look it at more like, Andrew Luck's OC in college and Pros, and Justin Herbert's QB coach for Rookie of the Year. He has no connection to Vrabel. They were on the team at different times.

Working for the Texans may just have been a paycheck. Although, he did make Davis Mills look good at times.

I don’t know why they even bother asking questions anymore. It’s always just coach speak.
Mike teaches a masterclass on it. If you sign up by six pm on Facebook you can get it, a $1,000 value for only $19.99! Purchase by 5pm and get a free five minute offensive coaching session with Downing for no extra cost!

People put way too much stock in what’s said in press conferences. Current coaches are just not going to throw previous coaches under the bus. In many cases what they think and what they say are two different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back