Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Rodgers is setting up that Ram secondary with those quick passes. He'll get those CBs up a bit closer then he'll take a deep shot.

Titans are ranked 28th defense and allowed the Packers 40 points some of it Ref assisted . The Rams are the Number 1 Defense and there on the way to allowing 39 what's their excuse.

Green Bay can run the football, protect the QB, rush the passer and have a solid secondary. Throw in soon-to-be MVP Aaron Rodgers, D. Adams and Jones... frightening. Peaking at the right time too.

That should be a safety !!!! And their star running back ( LJ ) might be hurt ...
He was well out of the EZ when he threw that ball, no safety is the right call.

Pick 6 was great. Could care less that he got hurt either, he's not making this comeback.

I can definitely enjoy watching the Ravens get beat badly. Maybe this will start cooling the how great LJ is talk. They won’t win a SB with him.

I can definitely enjoy watching the Ravens get beat badly. Maybe this will start cooling the how great LJ is talk. They won’t win a SB with him.
Agree, but it will take more than another playoff loss to cool the LJ hype. He's only 1 year removed from MVP and with back to back 1K rushing stats, he'll be the media love for another couple years until the W's fall off.

Agree, but it will take more than another playoff loss to cool the LJ hype. He's only 1 year removed from MVP and with back to back 1K rushing stats, he'll be the media love for another couple years until the W's fall off.

I think if Jeff Fisher wasn’t so hard headed VY could have been just as good as LJ if we had run a similar offense.

I think if Jeff Fisher wasn’t so hard headed VY could have been just as good as LJ if we had run a similar offense.
But if you want to win SB, you don't run that offense.

I think VY was bigger and probably a step or two slower than LJ but I think VY was an even worse QB and LJ isn't good.

Vy had decent legs but nothing like LJ

But with vy cj and lendale our offense probably coulda been a pretty decent poor man's version of the current ravens

Vy had decent legs but nothing like LJ

But with vy cj and lendale our offense probably coulda been a pretty decent poor man's version of the current ravens

Oh I agree, except I think VY was better than decent. He was huge and could run. LJ is closer to CJ than VY. Anyway... that’s gone.

Fuck the Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back