Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf? So since it’s payoff football they can just do whatever the eff they want?

It’s playoff football is such a horrible take on a no call earhole helmet to helmet hit.
You shouldn't watch football anymore if that hit was too violent for you. I think bad mitten might be better for you

Was it called no? Reason why is cause he was diving to make a play to prevent someone from scoring. Whats he supposed to do let him score? Gtfo here and go watch flag football

Yeah, some dumbass who has been here for less than a year telling me to gtfo here.

there is a reason you have as much neg rep as you do as positive. You just have bad takes.

take the emotion out of your posts and use a your brain a bit.

Yeah, some ******* who has been here for less than a year telling me to gtfo here.

there is a reason you have as much neg rep as you do as positive. You just have bad takes.

take the emotion out of your posts and use a your brain a bit.
Way to dodge the issue/question at hand when you know you're wrong. Also been here wayyy longer than you bud

Same result. Brady with our defense wouldn’t have been awarded TD drives totaling 63 yards.

Tannehill is better than Brady.
How's Tannehill better than Brady? Brady at 41 had better all around stats compared to Tannehill.

Tannehill is a top 15 quarterback, Brady is still a top 5, and his career was elite, and still is elite.

That was a good question posted....the obvious answer to the question is....we should have signed Brady over Tannehill. And looking forward to next season, Brady will still post better stats than Tannehill at 42. And how does having a bad defense justify signing Tannehill over Brady? Tannehill is suited better for a team that has a bad defense? Brady is significantly better than Tannehill there's no argument there.

Last edited by a moderator:
How's Tannehill better than Brady? Brady at 41 had better all around stats compared to Tannehill.

Tannehill is a top 15 quarterback, Brady is still a top 5, and his career was elite, and still is elite.

That was a good question posted....the obvious answer to the question is....we should have signed Brady over Tannehill. And looking forward to next season, Brady will still post better stats than Tannehill at 42.

That’s a BS argument and you are wrong. Brady threw the ball 200 more times than Tannehill. If Brady had Henry his stats wouldn’t be the same. Tannehill didn’t have to throw as much, Brady is still good .... but top 5. Nah

That’s a BS argument and you are wrong. Brady threw the ball 200 more times than Tannehill. If Brady had Henry his stats wouldn’t be the same. Tannehill didn’t have to throw as much, Brady is still good .... but top 5. Nah
Henry wouldn't get 2000 yards with Brady, he would be around the 1500 yards mark....what's wrong with that? The argument is who's better, Tannehill or Brady? And without a doubt its Brady. So how does this make my argument BS? Please explain.

Your argument must stick to the point....Is Tannehill better than Brady? Don't dance around the argument.

Henry wouldn't get 2000 yards with Brady, he would be around the 1500 yards mark....what's wrong with that? The argument is who's better, Tannehill or Brady? And without a doubt its Brady. So how does this make my argument BS? Please explain.

Your argument must stick to the point....Is Tannehill better than Brady? Don't dance around the argument.

I don’t know. Neither do you. Neither Brady nor Tannehill are top 5. Who knows what either does in what offense. You put THill in that offense with those receiving weapons and no running game he would probably have similar stats. Brady HAD to throw. The Bucs were horrible on the ground.

Yes I think Tannehill at this point is better.

You lose all credibility when you said a team with Brady wouldn’t use Henry.

I don’t know. Neither do you. Neither Brady nor Tannehill are top 5. Who knows what either does in what offense. You put THill in that offense with those receiving weapons and no running game he would probably have similar stats. Brady HAD to throw. The Bucs were horrible on the ground.

Where did I say they wouldn't use Henry....I said he would probably get 1500 yards with Brady at quarterback....thats a lot of yards....not 2k, but still top rushing yards.

I'm challenging you to show me where I posted that a team with Brady wouldn't use Henry? Copy and paste it.

You now lost your credibility....by making up a false statement on someone....to justify your point.

Go ahead prove me wrong....where did I state that?

Didn't Ronald Jones finish the season as the #12 rusher?
They also had the #29th amount of handoffs.

This hypothetical argument is going to go nowhere. Tennessee runs an offense where handing the ball off is the focal point where TB has a focal point of TB12's dink and dunk passes.

That was a good question posted....the obvious answer to the question is....we should have signed Brady over Tannehill. And looking forward to next season, Brady will still post better stats than Tannehill at 42. And how does having a bad defense justify signing Tannehill over Brady? Tannehill is suited better for a team that has a bad defense? Brady is significantly better than Tannehill there's no argument there.

Brady did not put up much better stats on a loaded team.

Brady was gifted 3 TDs by his defense. His 3 TD drives totaled 63 yards. He wouldn’t have had that luxury on the Titans. Amazing that you can’t understand that.

Where did I say they wouldn't use Henry....I said he would probably get 1500 yards with Brady at quarterback....thats a lot of yards....not 2k, but still top rushing yards.

I'm challenging you to show me where I posted that a team with Brady wouldn't use Henry? Copy and paste it.

You now lost your credibility....by making up a false statement on someone....to justify your point.

Go ahead prove me wrong....where did I state that?

The only way Henry only gets 1500 yards is to be used less. Right? Dispute that.

Didn't Ronald Jones finish the season as the #12 rusher?
They also had the #29th amount of handoffs.

This hypothetical argument is going to go nowhere. Tennessee runs an offense where handing the ball off is the focal point where TB has a focal point of TB12's dink and dunk passes.

The averaged less than 100 yards per game. Why or how ... that’s bad.

The only way Henry only gets 1500 yards is to be used less. Right? Dispute that.
TitanMack,
He would be used less, doesn't mean not used....Henry won the rushing title by a mile, and still would have won it being used less if Brady was the quarterback.
I'm not saying Tannehill is not a good quarterback, he's a top ten in my opinion....they have him rated around 12 to 15, I think he's a top 10....thats good.
However we're talking about a legend in Tom Brady who is still performing at a elite level, nobody can deny that. All I'm saying is, when a team loads the box, and stops the run....especially going up against a top rated defense....you need to throw the ball, and our coaches did not trust Tannehill against Baltimore....and I blame them, not Tannehill because he has proven that that when tested Tanny has delivered.
That said, if Brady was the quarterback....would Tennessee go for the challenge against Baltimore and throw the ball?....or would Baltimore stack the line and challenge Brady to throw....I believe you know that answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back