Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you paying for illegal streaming? It's all over the internet for free... Never heard of paying for illegal streaming apps on a monthly basis. You're doing it wrong.
I thought this was VPN costs.I don’t have one, but I understood that’s a couple bucks a month for a better shot at finding a broadcast globally but gives computer security.
Maybe I’m off.

The reason to "cut the cord" and go to streaming in the first place is to get away from expensive bills.

Yes, $72 is expensive when there's thousands of free things to watch or you can get 4-6 popular streaming services for that $72. You also have to factor in the internet you're using to stream... You're right back to cable prices.

I guess in theory you COULD split it up, but probably not likely for most people to do that. I'm also curious if they're going to somehow do away with sharing when it comes to Sunday Ticket or all together like most streaming services are doing with password sharing.

And again, I watch all the Titans games for $10-15/month from the official NFL app...plus there's always 3-4 other games I can watch on Sundays...every SNF, MNF, TNF and playoff game on there too.
This is fine for some people, but most people want to be able to watch local channels, and cable channels on one platform and on their literal televisions. Anyone who is "streaming" is going to already pay for internet service, so that is not part of the cost.

If the only things I watched on TV were NFL games and random shows that couldn't cut it on network, cable, or a major streaming service, then your plan would be perfect.

I might do this.

I Spend like $1400 a yr watching the Titans at the bar every yr and I dont get the audio here in Giants Land.

Wont be as fun watching at home but its something to ponder.

I might do this.

I Spend like $1400 a yr watching the Titans at the bar every yr and I dont get the audio here in Giants Land.

Wont be as fun watching at home but its something to ponder.

You still live on your own? If so then you don't need to go to the bar to get away from the wife and kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back