Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did that fat lazy slob Ogden make it, he hasn't done a thing all year.

Big names get you into pro-bowl, shows how damn ignorant NFL fans are these days...

Well, look at it this way, Bulluck sacked, stripped the ball and scored last year after he was snubbed, let's see what he does for an encore this week. Vanden Bosch not making it is a shame but the positive for the Titans is that there's now the chance he'll command less money.

That's what happens when you let the fans pick the pro bowl team. You get all the over hyped players on the team and lots of the good players get the shaft. I think the players and coaches should have an equal vote like this: (fan vote) + (player vote) + (coaches vote) all equal....

Nobody watches the game anyway. None of the players want to risk getting hurt, not that I blame them, but it makes for nothing more than a bunch of hooplah..

Some of the selections -- take a look at the NFC depth chart, where Michael Vick earned a trip to Hawaii despite a passer rating that is the conference's third-lowest

Nough said.

If you look at the the sats of the DE's who got picked, you could see how KVB could get looked over. But not Bulluck, his overall stats were better than all three of those bums.

^^^OK, but Derrick Burgess leads in sacks, Dwight freeney is clearly a better player than KVB, and Jason taylor only has 1.5 less sacks, he has more tackles, and a safety.

Small market + horrible record = overlooked.

They say once an OL gets in, it's very difficult to unseat him. Thus Ogden (and Willie Roaf, IMO)

Vick gets the players and coaches vote b/c they have to gameplan around him, JMO. I voted Eli Manning in over him.

For the record, I'm not surprised about any of our guys but Bulluck. The Joey Porter thing is the one that really grinds my gears...that one's just name recognition alone.

TitanFan4Life said:
Big names get you into pro-bowl, shows how damn ignorant NFL fans are these days...

Actually, Bulluck and KVB led their positions in fan voting

it was the coaches and players votes that got them screwed

had the fan voting been the deciding factor , both would've made it

"silver lining" - both along with Fat Albert and 32-Pac are alternates

and looking at the rosters, someone's bound to bail out or get sick

so, it's still possible that one of the 4 actually make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back