Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pro bowl committee called Terry Glenn and told him that he had made the squad, only to call him ten minutes later to tell him that in fact he had not made the squad just another falt in the system I guess. In Bullucks case, why is the voting open to the public if you can have the most fan votes for your position and then be left off the squad?

P Dub said:
The pro bowl committee called Terry Glenn and told him that he had made the squad, only to call him ten minutes later to tell him that in fact he had not made the squad just another falt in the system I guess. In Bullucks case, why is the voting open to the public if you can have the most fan votes for your position and then be left off the squad?

Tarik Glenn.

Terry Glenn is the WR for the Cowboys.

Toly said:
Why would you even care about the Pro Bowl? It doesn't mean anything other than maybe personal achievement which really doesn't help teams win games. In fact, it could affect a team if someone out there gets seriously injured.
I can see why a player would care, since it's a free trip to Hawaii plus it boosts his stock in any contract negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back