Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
TitanJeff said:
I wonder if the word wasn't sent from above that it would be handled this way and his hands are tied.

You may be right, but if that is what the FO really wants then why bring in Collins for a physical?

I am really confused about this comment from Fisher and also his comments about VY would get 45% of the carries at practice camp combined with the rumor about Collins.

Have the tables turned so that Fisher does not want to bring a vet QB to Tennessee while the FO do?

Or is the rumor about Collins simply false?

BlazingArrow#9 said:
aca.sized.jpg

He seems to have plenty of game left in him :brow:

:eek:

I wonder if he paid for those implants.
They'd throw a back out just turning around to fast.

The opening schedule is brutal, I see us beating the Jets and the Skins, perhaps the Chargers, especially if we can exploite River's inexperience.

Before we get all up in Jeff's face, remember, he's being asked questions that by his own admission, he doesn't know the complete answer to...He says there's competition at every position...They have alot of things to sort out...decisions to make...This doesn't sound like a confused liar to me. It sounds like what is is, the first day of training camp. He should speak with a bit more confidence in early Sept.

Also, I don't think he or anyone else wants to put VY in the second play of game one...But if Volek goes down what do you do ( Nobody"s voting to bring in Collins--including me)

moose4now said:
I guess that would mean Matt Mauck.

I wonder...The only time I've ever seen Mauck take a snap in the NFL was against Jac. last year. He looked awful. But, to be fair, everybody looked awful that day.

Is Mauck an NFL caliber QB? I haven't seen it yet...But if we keep him, somebody must be seeing something.

Could Hodges beat Mauck out of the #3 spot? I honestly have never seen Cody Hodges (Texas Tech) play, but I think that could be one possibility. I agree with BAMARON on the Jax game last year, but wasn't that the game where it looked like no one cared anyways? I may be a little confused...

Sukrillux said:
I agree with BAMARON on the Jax game last year, but wasn't that the game where it looked like no one cared anyways? I may be a little confused...

Yep, the whole team looked like they had been out all night, and was hungover...I guess they we're just discouraged...And LazyMan...I can't really remember if Mauck staged a drive at the end or not. I'm not sure if I was still watching.

If Mauck had a drive at the end of a game I don't think it was Jacksonville. I'm pretty sure Mauck was pulled at the half things were going so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back