Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
6. McNair didn't look too interested, floated some balls, wasn't that into it. I heard this from Titans fans about him at training camp, not too worried about it.

This kills me...:rolleyes:
I was sick of Steve being not "that into it":shake:

-Quarterback Steve McNair seemed to have a few balls flutter away from him, but still was in command of the offense. That was definitely evident when he read a blitz, audibled on the play and found tight end Todd Heap across the middle. McNair is establishing quite a connection with Heap.

flamehead2 said:
SEC 330 BIPOLAR
Another funny as hell avitar lol :)
That used to be is old avator when I first joined this forum.

Ray ''The God'' Lewis looks as if he wants to get back to his form of a few years ago, that's at least positive news for the ratbirds

SEC avatar....

Disturbing?

Disturbed?

SEC goes to work, has a bad day and comes home with a tude. He beats his cat to death and films it! That is not cool! :sad2:

Steve under scrutiny now...

We got used to steve and his ways and people bashing him now must remember that from 98 to 2000 he was a damn good QB and from 2001-2003 he was as good as any in the league. He was not bad in 2005 either.

RollTide said:
Disturbing?

Disturbed?

SEC goes to work, has a bad day and comes home with a tude. He beats his cat to death and films it! That is not cool! :sad2:

dude....wtf are you talking about?

Re: Sec 330 Avatar

Submitted for your perusal RT:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o_GGGJGfzGI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o_GGGJGfzGI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

It's from Office Space, a great movie...and a great scene, btw.

As for McNair, I'm not sure this matters much. His deep ball has never been great, and he's always been a bit lazy in practices. We'll see how that affects his season up there.

GhostZ said:
that could be one reason hes not as good of a player as he could be, didnt give it his all during practice

when did he practice? I can't recall the last time McNugget was healthy enough to practice...

PC Load letter??!! What the f does that mean?

What is funnier is I have a printer that pulls the same crap in my office and the cube next to mine is Corporate Accounts Payable. The lady looks almost identical and has a running joke about her long annoying conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back