Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather have Westbrook-Ikhine and glad we do! ODB would be a major league distraction getting two or three looks a game and playing team ball.

WR numbers from last night

AJ. 5/42
Julio 4/32
Swain 4/29
McNichols 3/11

A bunch at 1 reception

Reynolds is a waste of space

No way Beckham would be happy in this offense...we are rolling don't need the distraction

WR numbers from last night

AJ. 5/42
Julio 4/32
Swain 4/29
McNichols 3/11

Reynolds is a waste of space

A bunch at 1 reception

No way Beckham would be happy in this offense...we are rolling don't need the distraction

But he might be happy knowing he has a shot at a ring, which he didn’t have on the Browns.

If we are sure that Julio Jones will be on and off again then Id say yeah but if they think he'll be back then I dont see him getting enough touches.

Rather have Jackson as a rotational guy if Julio will be healthy

He needs to go somewhere that passes more or has a wide open WR room.
Saints, Chiefs, Patriots, Packers, Raiders, 49ers

He would be making a mistake signing with Tennessee, Arizona, Tampa, or Seattle bc he won’t get the ball enough to stay happy.

Don't need him, he's a known malcontent and his production is declining. It goes beyond Baker Mayfield, injuries have taken their toll. Titans will take a pass, rumor is NOLA is going to clame him. Let them have him.

Is that who we want on the team? Ok not to contribute but get a ring? No thanks

The defense can’t ignore him. Aj, Julio and OBJ would be stupid. He attracts attention from the defense. That’s the point.

I’m not advocating for it, I’m just saying it could work. The locker room is the job of the Coaching staff. If 1 guy can come in and destroy it then it wasn’t strong to begin with.

Vrabel runs a shop that could handle OBJ.

Vikings players wear Free Odell shirts before Ravens game Vikings players wear Free Odell shirts before Ravens game as Browns agree to cut troublesome player | Daily Mail Online via Home | Daily Mail Online

LOL

giphy.webp

Most defenses have been. He has 17 catches for 232 yards and zero touchdowns. Baker is pedestrian, but Odell has been slowed by major injuries. He'll never be that guy that commands double teams again.

Is OBJ better than our current #3 whomever it is? That’s the question. The Browns don’t have AJ or Julio.

Is OBJ better than our current #3 whomever it is? That’s the question. The Browns don’t have AJ or Julio.

Chester Rogers and Westbrook-Ikhine have more TD catches than Odell. Receivers can fall off a cliff from one year to the next. Odell went off that cliff last season and he's never coming back despite his relatively young age. The Titans don't need him, he's not going to produce any more than the other guys we have on the roster. Tanny is a relatively passive guy, he's not going to want to deal with a fiery #3 malcontent of a wide receiver that isn't going to outproduce the guys we have.

Chester Rogers and Westbrook-Ikhine have more TD catches than Odell. Receivers can fall off a cliff from one year to the next. Odell went off that cliff last season and he's never coming back despite his relatively young age. The Titans don't need him, he's not going to produce any more than the other guys we have on the roster. Tanny is a relatively passive guy, he's not going to want to deal with a fiery #3 malcontent of a wide receiver that isn't going to outproduce the guys we have.

I get it… like I said… I’m not advocating for it, I’m just saying it isn’t the worst idea. The malcontent tag didn’t appear till the Browns. I’m not buying it. Just like Antonio Brown… he has been perfect for the Buccs. I doubt OBJs skill have declined. The Browns are a bad fit and a weird team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back