Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a diva, a whiner, and a malcontent. Not exactly a player that Robinson and Vrabel would go after, considering they are into team first players.

Oh and that remaining salary isnt worth the trouble either.

Why is his salary an issue? If Titans do go after him wait until he's a FA

I can see Saints wanting him but they don't have cap room?

I get it… like I said… I’m not advocating for it, I’m just saying it isn’t the worst idea. The malcontent tag didn’t appear till the Browns. I’m not buying it. Just like Antonio Brown… he has been perfect for the Buccs. I doubt OBJs skill have declined. The Browns are a bad fit and a weird team.

The only moves on offense I would make is help at offensive tackle or tight end. Odell isn't going to move the needle as a #1, a #2 or a #3 for anybody. The complimentary players the Titans have are more than adequate and that is exactly why a WR that was #3 in LA last year can't even remain active from one game to the next.

Why is his salary an issue? If Titans do go after him wait until he's a FA

I can see Saints wanting him but they don't have cap room?

I get he is a big name but we don’t even utilize Julio. What would bringing in Odell accomplish? He would just throw a tantrum when he doesn’t get the ball. He has ruined his reputation every place he’s been.

But he might be happy knowing he has a shot at a ring, which he didn’t have on the Browns.

Doubt it. He wants to get paid this off-season and wants to show he's still capable of being no. 1. He won't be able to do that here. Only places that make a lot of sense, imo, are KC and one of the LA teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
we don't need locker room drama, i think team cohesion is at a good place

we aren't going to spread the ball out 40 times a game so AJ/Julio and Odell all get their touches

I get he is a big name but we don’t even utilize Julio. What would bringing in Odell accomplish? He would just throw a tantrum when he doesn’t get the ball. He has ruined his reputation every place he’s been.
Yep..I don't want him on the Titans...just saying if we do go after I'm sure it's after he clears waivers but he wants to be a Seahawk

i dont think people realize the importance of team chemistry. Titans are in agreat place- ralkying around their fallen leader. everyone is stepping up. A guy like OBJ could completely disrupt team dynamics. you dont walk away from that- you run!

The defense can’t ignore him. Aj, Julio and OBJ would be stupid. He attracts attention from the defense. That’s the point.

I’m not advocating for it, I’m just saying it could work. The locker room is the job of the Coaching staff. If 1 guy can come in and destroy it then it wasn’t strong to begin with.

Vrabel runs a shop that could handle OBJ.
Gotta disagree. One guy can easily destroy a strong locker room.

The defense can’t ignore him. Aj, Julio and OBJ would be stupid. He attracts attention from the defense. That’s the point.

I’m not advocating for it, I’m just saying it could work. The locker room is the job of the Coaching staff. If 1 guy can come in and destroy it then it wasn’t strong to begin with.

Vrabel runs a shop that could handle OBJ.
Defenses are ignoring him..the only attention he is drawing is from Twitter

End this thread, if OBJ wasn't happy with his touches in Cleveland, what makes you think he'll be suddenly ok with getting even less touches here playing behind AJ and Julio? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back