Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
You guys know I bring the real when ever Theory steps up in this place, I can only bring the real I don't know how to bring nothing else.

This thread right here will give you guys who don't know how to smell good, look good, or be good with the ladies tips on how to do all that.

One of the 1st steps to becoming GQ well you don't have to become GQ because it is not everybody but every man should smell good.

Women love men who smell good and why shouldn't you smell good?

It all starts when you hit that shower you have to have that good quality soap.

Such As
Dove: This soap will leave you smelling good
Dove_Cool_Moisture_Beauty_Bar-resized200.jpg

Irish Springs
106.GIF

These soaps give you a bomb smell once you combine them with

Bod Body Spray
2045707.jpg

I never used it but heard it smells good from good sources

Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash Limited Edition with 8-Hr scent technology

I got this mug in my shower right now it's makes you smell good I mean it doesn't go away.

it's good stuff mine is in a black bottle also try the after hours version

if8rd0.jpg

B0009MHK70.01-A3JHT1U3QMO9EG._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This is just ridiculous, there is no better cologne out than this. it's impossible, although that Dolce & Gabanna is pimpin too.

This is a proven panty dropper right here go cop that Black Code right now

Part 1

So you need some knowledge on how to be clean and have all the ladies on ya? Aight CT&Iceberg got ya. Step into my office while I break it down.

General Skin Care

First I'll direct you to tmonster's thread he has a decent breakdown in there
[thread=16567]tmonster's regimine...CLICK[/thread]

Let me also suggest
pHisoderm----->
B00005TT7W.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
good daily cleanser.

along with the pHisoderm you should hit off this medicated Apricot Scrub--->
458281.jpg
this **** will help a little bit with the razor bumps and it has Salicylic Acid to keep the pimples away.

Razor Bumps

First off, if you see that everytime you use a razor or electric razor you bump up, stop using that ****!!

Cop an Andis T-Outliner--->
B00019DTM6.01-ASZEJTW651PPQ._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
it won't cut as close as the blade or the electic joint but when you think about it the reason you bumped up was because you cut too close.

or
a T-Edjer--->
15515_s.jpg
this has a smaller blade so you can shape up your line or your facial hair better

Part 2

Cologne/Smell Good

Number 1 WASH YO ***!!!!! Everything I say after this is null and void if you don't WASH YO ***!!!

Now on to the cologne

some stuff I personally use
Chanel Allure Sport--->
Allure_Sport_m.jpg

Vera Wang for Men--->
vera-wang-men.jpg

Kenneth Cole Black--->
mKennethColeBlack.jpg

All of em are proven panty droppers for me check em out for yourself and see if they might work for you.

Gotta give a dap to this powerful thread.

You right on the cologne tip; Armani's Black Code, Kenneth Cole Black, and Hummer are my scents of choice. Just be sure you try out the cologne before buying it; different scents smell differently depending on the person. I gotta co-sign CT, ladies love a man who be smelling right. Just don't overdo it; 2 quick swipes and you good. Don't be the dude at the party who be smelling like he drowned himself in perfume.

Also, don't be copin' that cheap Axe Spray. That's for the kids.

I know I ain't the only one who be havin' dry skin. I've discovered that St. Ives offers the best bang for the buck. Those soaps you mentioned seem fine. I have Suave liquid soap, but that Old Spice works. And don't forget that wash cloth; most of the white people just be lathering up and rinsing. No sir, get rid of that old skin homie.

In terms of clothing, the number one complaint is how expensive the nice casual clothing can be. Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Evisu, etc are grossly overpriced, IF you don't know where to look. If anyone is interested, I have a few sites that sell LEGIT, AUTHENTIC clothing. PM me if your interested.

Dress like Gunny and your golden. :ha:

you and the 2 other non- English speaking bra's should hold a vanity contest. and maybe a syphillys test

btw, most women aren't as involved with this crap as yall are

and some don't even care about all that - if you have a good personality
all that pampering is a sign of insecurity

ya'll must spend a small fortune trying to get laid
you can save yourself some expense by aquiring a personality

Puck said:
you and the 2 other non- English speaking bra's should hold a vanity contest. and maybe a syphillys test

Take that stick from out of your butt and just have a little fun maybe. No women likes a bum; CT and others were trying to give some helpful tips. And I bet I make a lot less money then you do Puck; most of this stuff can be got for a relatively small price.

Since when can a women know your personality if she doesn't even want to step to you with your raggidy ***. :ha: ;)

Puck said:

Who are you?

Well look here we have a guy who has went through life stinking like a pig's anus. When you have a growth and look like the real life version of Quasi-Modo such as PUCK personality really does help.

Speaking on personality who said anything about not having a personality? We all know that it attracts women but that doesn't mean you can't look or smell good.

I guess you never hugged a woman and had her all up on your neck telling you how good you smell. Who wants to be around a person who stinks? Only a guy named Puck would. Women are into it as much as they are into personality.

I searched for this during a few days when those people who try to sell you stuff set up tents on the campuses. People who are in or went to college know what i'm talking about.

Jean Paul Gaultier it's loud so be careful apply only about 2 dabs
747.jpg

sorry Puck, but I gotta agree with Kami and CT here.

women want a man who looks good and smell good as well as a personality. No respectable lady wants to go out with a man who smells like a trash can, nor do women want a man rolling up dressed like Cletus the Slack-Jaw yokel with tracksuit pants, thongs and a T-shirt saying "I do your sister and your mother as well".

Your dress nice, smell nice add in a good personality and your in.

And women are into it, they do it themselves. Always buying new dresses to wear once never to be seen again, mountains of shoes, always buying perfume, getting hair done, nails etc etc.

This shaver right here has given me a close shave every time smooth and all.

Though brothers beware single blades might be best for us

This is a good shaver though

ix8b4o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back