Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
CriticalTheory said:
This shaver right here has given me a close shave every time smooth and all.

Though brothers beware single blades might be best for us

This is a good shaver though

why would you need a single blade?

Guys please

KNOW YOUR SIZES!

Go to any finer clothing retailer and get sized. Shirt, coat, inseam, outseam, pants, AND shoes.

Too big or too small you'll look ridiculous.

CriticalTheory said:
Guys please

KNOW YOUR SIZES!

Go to any finer clothing retailer and get sized. Shirt, coat, inseam, outseam, pants, AND shoes.

Too big or too small you'll look ridiculous.

If your buying from many name brands like Lacoste, Ralphe Lauren, Le Tigre, etc etc, especially for the men who have a large chest, shoulders, etc etc, don't be afraid to buy shirts a size bigger for shrinking purposes. Chances are, no matter how much care you take, your favorite polo or button down is going to shrink. If you normally wear a L, get the XL.

And yeah, next time you go to get a nice shirt, just ask a nearby sales clerk and they'll gladly measure you up fairly quickly. Write them sizes down; its no fun to have to re-seam or re-measure those nice duds you just copped.

Wash cloths??? No if you want to use them go ahead but I suggest using

pe-mesh-pouf-006.jpg

or one of these:

earth_therapeutics_sponge_premium_wool_sea.jpg

They are great they also build up lather better than a washcloth especially when you are using bodywashes. Also use exfoliants like lotion just with the small beads in them great for opening up pores. Do just like in the commercial they will lift and buff away the dirt.

Yeah I usually only use a washcloth, but I do use a exfoliating body washes along with the liquid soaps.

Where's a good place to cop them loofas (sp?) or whatever those things are?

Before I go work out, here's one last tip for the night:

If you can help it, avoid using the dryer at all costs. Dry clean your nicest articles, and hang up your more casual/clubbing attire on a hanger. If you want, you can put the hung clothes into the dryer on a weak setting to give them a crisp feel (a must IMO for the winter time). Save the dryer for the things that are generally high cotton.

KamikaZ said:
If your buying from many name brands like Lacoste, Ralphe Lauren, Le Tigre, etc etc, especially for the men who have a large chest, shoulders, etc etc, don't be afraid to buy shirts a size bigger for shrinking purposes. Chances are, no matter how much care you take, your favorite polo or button down is going to shrink. If you normally wear a L, get the XL.

And yeah, next time you go to get a nice shirt, just ask a nearby sales clerk and they'll gladly measure you up fairly quickly. Write them sizes down; its no fun to have to re-seam or re-measure those nice duds you just copped.
Kaz droppin knowledge thats what I like to see always get a size larger because over a period of time you'll most likely get bigger or the shirt will shrink.

If you wear

Small get a medium
Medium get a large
Large get XL
XL get XXL

This is for insurance purposes getting bigger or shirt shrinking but know your size.

Some real good soap

Irish Springs Icy Blast absolute great smell, combine that with some Red Zone body wash make sure you have a loofa to lather it up real good.

CriticalTheory said:
This shaver right here has given me a close shave every time smooth and all.

Though brothers beware single blades might be best for us

This is a good shaver though

ix8b4o.jpg

the Schick Quattro is one of the worst multi-blades on the market imo

I just recently started using the Gillette m3 Power blade. (its the Mach3 Turbo with the battery). I found I could shave in either direction on the neck and not get rash or burn

The QUattro tears up everything ..... just my 2 cents

CT/ KZ ,
don't go getting all stuffy boys

there's gear and there's methods of using it
you can OVERDO it which is worse than underdoing it

I applaude you boys for wanting to look and smell good - I do to
put bowing up to someone picking at you shows you can't take a joke
it's a sign of insecurity that'll throw off the ladies quicker than anything

Confidence is the best attribute to have here - not vanity
and make sure you hide the loofa before she gets in your shower

Puck said:
the Schick Quattro is one of the worst multi-blades on the market imo

I just recently started using the Gillette m3 Power blade. (its the Mach3 Turbo with the battery). I found I could shave in either direction on the neck and not get rash or burn

The QUattro tears up everything ..... just my 2 cents
It worked for Critical my face was smooth so smooth, I could lay my head down and you could go sliding off of my face.

you'll have to pay a fee of course:))

I was going to buy that too but Mach 3 without the battery was cheaper then I was like it's just a shaver.

So I might just go and cop that battery powered.

i'm glad ya'll came back on a smooth tip
i wasn't meaning no dis

anyway, I find Mach3's to be awesome shavers
it's one of the few blades that I can use multiple times

the M3Power is just silky smooth (if you wash your face first with hot water and use a good shve gel / cream)
Some people think you need to heat your creams. i don't see it

did you know that your face gets accliomated to your blades ?
escpecially with Electric Shavers like Norelco and Braun's.

I have a Remington Microscreen3 TFT. it's nice but it took a little whiloe for my beard to adjust. It also left patches of stuble that just didn't want to shave. and it was usually random patches which was weird. the patches also moved around on different shave sessions
So, I always had to "finish up" with a good razor

the first time I used a Quattro, I thought I was goona die. It drug across the sking instead of gliding. Picked up an Mach3 with a month old blade on it and there was just no comparison

but I reiterate IMO, because different strokes for different folks (pun)
Quattro MIGHT work for some, but definitely not this 30 year old white boy. the M3Power Mach3 blades are just so dang comfortable to shave with, I can't imagine it not working well on any skin

and yes CT, the M3Power is kind of a gimmick. all it really does is send vibration waves through the blades. but you'd be surprised at the difference between the m3power and a standard Mach3 or even the Mach3turbo. the only difference in the (three) different blades is the lubrication strip and the glide strip. Each one gets progressively better
but you should know that a basic Mach3 blade will work on an m3power handle. that'll come in handy, because the m3power blades are expensive

this is by far the most talk i've ever exuded over a freaking razor

I used to worry about this stuff but as you get married and older, it really just comes down to not funkin' yourself out of the room...

Ivory%20soap.jpg

I copped a loofa the other day and it makes your cologne and smell much more crisp.

Last week I dropped a little cake for that Armani Black Code and it is serious had to test it out.

Asked a few hunnies what they thought overall the reviews were good. Going for that Kenneth Cole "Black" next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back