Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
NFL Network is reporting that the Texans have signed Williams to a contract and will select him with the first pick in the draft.

Texans and Mario Williams have agrred to a pre-draft deal ?

I just saw on the news that Houston has agrred to a deal with Mario Williams and that the Bush's agent hasn't had contact with the Texans in several weeks

there's no need for Houston to toss out a smokescreen

interesting indeed .... I wonder if anyone moves up to #2 now

maybe, NO takes D'Brick and we take Bush round 1 and Jacobs Round 2 ?

Let's be real. Bush is going to go number 2. Who trades up for him ? Who knows. I'm betting GB and SF would be willing to give up a lot.

Unfortunately, his *** is gonna get booooooooooooed on draft day. This is not a good PR move for them, but he's a smarter pick than Young or Bush IMO. They need Brick more though.

Wow...what a moronic move. I am sure he will be a fine player, but he never would have been considered a top pick until the combine and workout wonders (i.e. Calico) are a tough choice to take overall #1.

How pissed is Carr?

When was the last time a DE was drafted #1? I cannot remember [though that doesn't mean it hasn't happened in recent history!]

Man..this will one of the more interesting drafts in some time me thinks. I think we could be seeing one of the most important drafts for the Titans since 95.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back