Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see them vs Houston and Hopkins wearing them...but that won't happen.

Although in Tampa.... Titans vs Bucs in their Creamsicles

This reminds me that I gotta bust out my ‘98 Eddie George Tennessee Oilers jersey from the Vanderbilt year! Man that was fun times.

LOVE these!

Also, why are we getting so much hate online for this? Even PFF said we should have left these in Houston as if it belongs to their fans. That has legit made me madder than I've been in a long time, for something sports related. Don't they know teams move and change names all the time and the history has almost always stayed with the team? As if a city, not the Adams actually owned the Oilers. Ridiculous.

Wtf is this they're selling us in the UK.

View attachment 20992
Looks absolute trash compared to the US.
This looks fake as shit. This one is off fanatics uk shop, how can ours look so different it's a teams jersey? Numbers will probably fall off.

LOVE these!

Also, why are we getting so much hate online for this? Even PFF said we should have left these in Houston as if it belongs to their fans. That has legit made me madder than I've been in a long time, for something sports related. Don't they know teams move and change names all the time and the history has almost always stayed with the team? As if a city, not the Adams actually owned the Oilers. Ridiculous.
It boils down to Bud Adams. He never received the credit he's due for his part in creating today's NFL. Lamar Hunt got all of the credit.

I get that Bud ruffled a lot of feathers, but the NFL snub of him and his legacy continues to this day. F them all, and most especially the expansion Houston Texans. Create your own damb history, the Oilers history belongs to the Titans.

I for one dont give a rats ass about Oilers history... but AAS does and she owns it

one thing is 100% for sure though... houston dont own the Oilers... houston made it known they were fine without the Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back