Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at this point. We are in desperate need of a MLB. But, with so few first day picks this year, you have to think they are going to go with BPA.

So...do you think we could end up with Osemwegie as a possible MLB? That guy played very well at Vandy....may even fall to later rounds maybe?

The way the draft is going, there are still some big time players left. Me personally, I want the Top defensive talent on the board in round 2 regardless if it is a position of need.

Puck said:
or if Lendale is still there ;)

I he really had a hammy tear, which is what they reported, I would be worried about that being a nagging injury....the NFL level of play has a way of bringing that stuff out.

I'm excited for this second pick, and have no idea which way it could go. If Moses Osemwegie is still there tomorrow, Take him! I think he'll go sometime in the third, but he could be a steal later.

Laserjock said:
If Cromartie is there at our 2nd round I would think you take him huh? Big..fast...or am I way off target his as far as his value?
Well, he's as talented and natural an athlete as any corner in the draft. But he's coming off the ACL. But some say he would have been top 10 next year if he'd stayed in college.

That is why I wondered about Osemwegie...since we have no third round pick...he could possibly fill that MLB spot.

My picks would either be him or Cromartie...or D Williams at RB, though I still have some mixed opinions on that.

The top players could be...

OT Winston, McNeil
OG Gilles, Joseph
OC Mangold

WR Moss, Jennings, Stovall, Watkins

RB D.Williams (if we're lucky), White, Maroney, Addai, Drew, Norwood

DE Lawson, Mathias, Hali, Tapp

CB Whomever slips out of the first but Cromartie won't fall that far. More likely Youboty, Jennings, Marshall.

FS Simpson, Griffin, Watkins

SS Bing, Bullocks

LB Lawson (if we're lucky), Greenway, Carpenter, DQ, Hodge, Howard

oh, if only Manny Lawson were there

sweetness abound. he can be eithe r a LB or DE
and is a prototype 3-4 guy (even though we don't use such)

could go as high as Dallas though

Updated...

OT Winston, McNeil
OG Gilles, Joseph
OC Mangold

WR Moss, Jennings, Stovall, Watkins

RB D.Williams (if we're lucky), White, Addai, Drew, Norwood

DE Mathias, Tapp

CB Youboty, Jennings, Marshall.

FS Simpson, Griffin, Watkins

SS Bing, Bullocks

LB DQ, Hodge, Howard

Assuming that the Titans have many close connections with USC, they might be able to get the true lowdown on LenDale White. If he was to check out, should the Titans take a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back