Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
TitanJeff said:
Assuming that the Titans have many close connections with USC, they might be able to get the true lowdown on LenDale White. If he was to check out, should the Titans take a chance?

If Coach Chow gave him the OK I would go for it... I don't think he will though. I think we should make a move for DeAngelo before someone else does.

That's a harsh condition to satisfy in my opinion. But we'd have to really be sure. We have other holes to work on, and there's some good talent there. We have two RBs that are starting caliber, and while I'm not thrilled with them, it's something we don't have to add depth for at the moment, and we aren't aching for a starter. If we were a little more solid, I'd say go for it, stack up the RB position, but I think we've got more that we need to work on.

Looks like the DB market might be thin, but there should be decent MLB and Oline options... heck, at this rate Justice might make it...

I think he does, but I don't think he will make it to #39.

I would be ecstatic if we got D'Quell, but now I'm just happy we have Young.

Bring on Round 2....................in 2 hours

One of the things I saw listed as a concern for him was that he pulled a fake gun on a guy at his college that he thought was a friend of his, but turned out to be someone else. Evidentally, he got in a good bit of trouble for that, but I don't even think that is serious at all. I don't like some of the stuff he said in an interview though... basically claiming he was the best tackle in the draft. This guy's full of it for someone who wasn't all that spectacular in college. I'm not sure about other possible character flaws.

I do think he has some character issues, but I actually don't think he'll last that far. I just think it's good that he's fallen because some other team with an Oline need can take him ahead of us and leave us another choice. I'll admit, I don't know the prospects that well, but I have faith in the FO and am excited to see who it'll be.

I'd consider trading up for Winston Justice as well, but Marcus McNeill might last to us. 3 OTs left - it'll get close when Houston takes one at 33. And Justice could still go well before that.

Best availabe on Great Blue North

Winston Justice OT (Mia)
DeAngelo Williams RB (Mem)
Chad Jackson WR (Fla)
Lendale White RB (USC)
Jimmy Willaims CB (V Tech)

oops...Carolina huh...so does Jax take Lendale? Keep hearing they are looking for someone to come in as they don't believe Toefield is the guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back