Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Titans fired the STs coach after his unit lost us the Indy game and got our stud punter hurt....OL lost us this game and got Levis beat to hell. What is the difference?

Duncan is a 6th round rookie playing in his 5th game with no off-season practice reps with the starters.
Skoronski was playing hurt
Brewer is a fullback playing OL
Brunskill was playing hurt
Radunz got zero off-season reps at RT and is coming off a torn ACL
I expect 4 new starters next season.

Duncan is a 6th round rookie playing in his 5th game with no off-season practice reps with the starters.

I'm expecting the exact same problem next season.

He’s had 14 games to build some sort of a OL scheme that should at least be able to stand in front of people a little longer or for a certain direction.
That’s not happening at all and from what was repeated time and time again, this wasn’t the starters for Houston or ALL the starters.

OL coach has no business with a job but then again, another Vrabel hire.

Titans fired the STs coach after his unit lost us the Indy game and got our stud punter hurt....OL lost us this game and got Levis beat to hell. What is the difference?

They did fire the OL coach from last year. This guy is supposed the improvement.

He’s had 14 games to build some sort of a OL scheme that should at least be able to stand in front of people a little longer or for a certain direction.
That’s not happening at all and from what was repeated time and time again, this wasn’t the starters for Houston or ALL the starters.

OL coach has no business with a job but then again, another Vrabel hire.

Another internal promotion by Vrabel, since he doesn't allow outsiders to be position coaches.

We can fire all the coordinators we have, doesnt matter. Vrabel will hire yes men and then tell them exactly what to do. Vrabel is the problem, the coordinators are symptoms.

This one gives details on how bad the play calling (Kelly) and overall scheme (Vrabel) are.

Titans OC Tim Kelly called worst game of season in Texans loss
This article at least states it’s Kelly’s worst game this year.

also breaks down 9 of 16 Carrie’s for Henry, hit at or behind LoS.
Had a -0.6 yards before contact in the day.

this caught my attention though
“Some argue that Tyjae Spears is more effective or efficient than Henry.”

who is arguing this? And in general or specific circumstances?

Henry also is a better receiver this year, and career, than Spears by almost 3 yards per reception over his tenure.

Last edited by a moderator:
keep TEs in to block OR Fing go with extra OL...

the extra OL has been used against Titans with success in the past and the keep TEs at home is tried and true

I am not saying it would be successful what with the worlds smallest C flying back into the pocket every play and the worst LT in the history of the NFL on the field as well... but it at least shows you are trying to protect the QB expecially if you are gonna call shots over the LBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back