Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep TEs in to block OR Fing go with extra OL...

the extra OL has been used against Titans with success in the past and the keep TEs at home is tried and true

I am not saying it would be successful what with the worlds smallest C flying back into the pocket every play and the worst LT in the history of the NFL on the field as well... but it at least shows you are trying to protect the QB expecially if you are gonna call shots over the LBs
And miss out on all the offensive production they bring?

among the 3 of them (Chig/Wesco/Whyle)
53 catches/500 yards/1 TD

And miss out on all the offensive production they bring?

among the 3 of them (Chig/Wesco/Whyle)
53 catches/500 yards/1 TD
Offensively we need coach changes all round. No one has gotten better. Like no one on the offense. Dhop is hof, skoronski is a rook and judging by the 4 next to him its natural talent, henry regressed primarily because his run style doesnt suit our crap oline, spears a rook who has held his own, levis again a rook who is showing elite arm strength and a high ceiling.

Thats all i would keep offensively, (henry for less than 6 mil) and good coaches could have made the rest servicable but as what billicheck told edelman when tom was throwing to him, "this is a production business" and what they've shown is no production or potential.

the extra OL has been used against Titans with success in the past and the keep TEs at home is tried and true

I am not saying it would be successful what with the worlds smallest C flying back into the pocket every play and the worst LT in the history of the NFL on the field as well... but it at least shows you are trying to protect the QB expecially if you are gonna call shots over the LBs

On the long passes to Burks we actually did keep extra blockers in and low and behold the plays worked...

The OL coach hire was the worst Vrabel has made by far. Sticking some Colgate guy that was a position coach briefly at the FCS level into the same gig at the NFL level was a terrible mistake.

back to back years with the worst LT in football. Before that, Lewan wasn't looking very pretty.

Maybe...
...It's not the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back