Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Dolphins just took an early 3-0 lead over the Bills after Allen threw an INT

Ravens are also up 3-0 over the Bengalis in the First

Dolphins defense is so aggressive. Flores made an outstanding choice in hiring Josh Boyer who is using the defensive personnel much better than his predecessor.

Looks like Bills should win. Which would mean we have the playoffs locked up. But I want that home game and positive momentum going into the playoffs

I understand Miami losing locks us into at least a Wildcard spot, but I’d prefer the secenario of them winning and us beating houston. Us matched up with Miami in the first round of the playoffs would be more favorable than any of the other WC teams IMO

I understand Miami losing locks us into at least a Wildcard spot, but I’d prefer the secenario of them winning and us beating houston. Us matched up with Miami in the first round of the playoffs would be more favorable than any of the other WC teams IMO
Yes! Would much rather play miami than indy, baltimore, or cleveland

Yes! Would much rather play miami than indy, baltimore, or cleveland
Idk playing bad teams we tend to play to their level. I think it's the reason we made our run last year, we played the defending champs then the best team in the regular season, so we brought our A game. But our D was better last year so there's that.

If these games keep trending the way they are, we’d play Baltimore in round 1 if we win. But if we lose and get the WC spot instead of AFCS title, any idea who we’d match up against?

Titan playoff scenarios if current scores hold:

TEN win OR IND loss: BAL @ TEN

TEN loss + CLE/IND wins: TEN @ BUF

TEN loss + CLE loss/IND win: TEN @ PIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back