Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way things stand id rather win the division and play Baltimore at home than be a WC & go to Buffalo. Probably the two hottest teams in the AFC though.. not ideal.

The way things stand id rather win the division and play Baltimore at home than be a WC & go to Buffalo. Probably the two hottest teams in the AFC though.. not ideal.

I understand your point... but no team was hotter than Baltimore going into the playoffs last season with their unstoppable offense. We stopped them. I just think we match up well with the Ravens. Buffalo worries me. I mean our defense is bad. I get it.

Happy to be in the tournament. Regardless who we play, its going to be tough. The other 6 teams are really good. Wouldn't want it any other way. Road to SB starts now.

I know it has no implications on next week but down 31-29 and on 4th down and goal on defense, Lions got a sack called back on one of the worst roughing calls I've ever seen.

Vikings then obviously walk in a TD...

The titans knew they were in 2 weeks ago....lets not look too much into last weeks disaster. The Titans knew the Houston game is the division winner. We clinch tonight, and take care of Baltimore next week....chill and enjoy!

I do feel somewhat bad for the Dolphins. They got to 10 wins, will miss the playoffs, have to watch the 8 win Bears and a potential 6 win team in the NFC east get into the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back