Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooting for the Steelers and Jags now. It's tough rooting for either team, but I don't want the Jags to get Trevor.

Going to be an uphill battle for the Steelers to win this now. They have no rushing game and it's clearly evident today.

Can't remember who was it that was giving me crap for saying that the Titans NEED to win out (after the loss to the browns) to ensure that we win the division. Because I don't want to depend on other teams for us to win the division or get in the playoffs.

Needed the raiders to win , they found a way to lose. Need the steelers to win , they are playing not to lose (not a good formula).
This is why I said that we need to win out ...

Can't remember who was it that was giving me crap for saying that the Titans NEED to win out (after the loss to the browns) to ensure that we win the division. Because I don't want to depend on other teams for us to win the division or get in the playoffs.

Needed the raiders to win , they found a way to lose. Need the steelers to win , they are playing not to lose (not a good formula).
This is why I said that we need to win out ...
You can look at it in many ways....I don't think its about winning out or not because we lost to Cleveland....that point doesn't really prove anything.

It comes down to one thing....Are the Tennessee titans a 12 and 4 club, or are they a 11 and 5, 10 and 6 club. Right now its looking like you need 12 and 4 to win the division. Losing to Cleveland means nothing....its still up to Tennessee....they control there own destiny.

You can look at it in many ways....I don't think its about winning out or not because we lost to Cleveland....that point doesn't really prove anything.

It comes down to one thing....Are the Tennessee titans a 12 and 4 club, or are they a 11 and 5, 10 and 6 club. Right now its looking like you need 12 and 4 to win the division. Losing to Cleveland means nothing....its still up to Tennessee....they control there own destiny.

As a team they will know what they need to do tonite based on earlier games. If that doesn’t motivate them... I don’t know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back