Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can look at it in many ways....I don't think its about winning out or not because we lost to Cleveland....that point doesn't really prove anything.

It comes down to one thing....Are the Tennessee titans a 12 and 4 club, or are they a 11 and 5, 10 and 6 club. Right now its looking like you need 12 and 4 to win the division. Losing to Cleveland means nothing....its still up to Tennessee....they control there own destiny.

So ... We're in agreement.

We just needed Balt or Miami to lose one of their last three games or Indy to lose a game to the Texans to guarantee the playoffs.

What happens? Baltimore steam rolling everyone. Gruden gift wraps Miami a win they should never had had. Of course Texans fumble on the goal line twice on both game winning drives vs Colts gift wrapping that too.

How about Pitt to do us a favour vs Indy too? Nope can’t have that. Looks like a cake walk for Indy.

I suspect Bills will rest starters vs Miami as nothing to play for so that’s now more of a concern.

Oh and bonus is Jets are suddenly playing hard meaning Jags will get Lawrence.

F***

Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing going our way from the other games last few weeks.

We just needed Balt or Miami to lose one of their last three games or Indy to lose a game to the Texans to guarantee the playoffs.

What happens? Baltimore steam rolling everyone. Gruden gift wraps Miami a win they should never had had. Of course Texans fumble on the goal line twice on both game winning drives vs Colts gift wrapping that too.

How about Pitt to do us a favour vs Indy too? Nope can’t have that. Looks like a cake walk for Indy.

I suspect Bills will rest starters vs Miami as nothing to play for so that’s now more of a concern.

F***

Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing going our way from the other games last few weeks.

I can only laugh.

F***

I’m not worried about Miami bills next week, we need to beat Houston and we will get in. If we go in to playoffs losing the last 2 regular season games how far do you expect us to go? Also if we can’t beat Houston we don’t deserve playoffs.

So ... We're in agreement.
Well yes....natural if you're a 12 and 4 club winning 3 games in a row should not be a surprise.
I'm just making the point that the Cleveland game was not pivotal, in determining if we're a super bowl contender. Tonight is the night....we will find out.

I’m not worried about Miami bills next week, we need to beat Houston and we will get in. If we go in to playoffs losing the last 2 regular season games how far do you expect us to go? Also if we can’t beat Houston we don’t deserve playoffs.
I completely agree with your reasoning but everyone 0-0 once playoffs begin so anything can happen. A bit of help would be nice but at least it’s in our hands..

I completely agree with your reasoning but everyone 0-0 once playoffs begin so anything can happen. A bit of help would be nice but at least it’s in our hands..

that’s the only thing not stressing me out. I turned off the tv for now, I don’t need stress from other teams too lol

Bottom line, we are in control of our destiny. All we have to do is keep winning. If we blow it, we don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.

More than likely the Ravens and Indy are going win today. We haven’t won our division in 12 years. It’s time to write our own script!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back