Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Depth Chart
De Kvb ,bo Schobel
Dt Big Al, Jessie Malehona,JEFF LITTJOHN MONSTER DT FA FROM MTSU
Dt Starks,long ,clauss Can Backup De Also If Shobel Doesnt Show Up & We Cut Or Trade
De Laboy,odom,its Time For Our 5 3rd Year Guys To Bust Out This Year

Olb Bulluck 3 Rooks Backups,spenser & Reynolds Cut Keep Sirmon
Mlb Sirmon
Olb Thornton
Cb Pacman,woolfolk
Cb Hill,wadell,garder Or Rook From Sanford Seems Too Small For S
Fs Hope,fuller,rook
Ss Lt,nickey ,sandy,nickey Or Sandy Will Be Cut,maybe Both.alot More Tunovers With All The Speed We Added,any1 Agree Or Disagree

Not bad...

I agree with the premise but our rookie safety will be playing the strong side. I think they see this kid as a possible blaine bishop type.

RollTide said:
I agree with the premise but our rookie safety will be playing the strong side. I think they see this kid as a possible blaine bishop type.
Thats what I thought when we drafted him

I havent seen a list of kids we have signed as UDFAs

Why didn't we take Ko Simpson there? I was surprised he dropped all the way to 4th. Obviously someone liked the guy we go over him, but I don't see how..

We drafted a kid who could play both safety positions. We just paid a ton for a FS who won't be going anywhere anytime soon and we have Vincent Fuller who should back up there in time along with the nickel.

We needed a SS. Simpson is a FS. Besides, he's 22 and only has a couple of years of experience. I think some teams saw that as a negative.

Jeff is right..

We have three free safeties already. Hope, thompson and fuller. We needed a strong side guy and lowry was the best option at the time. We couldn't just sit back and hope that thompson would be enough there.

Titans2008 said:
I have this gut feeling that woolfolksuncle will disagree.

Oooohhhh - Sends Chills Up the Spine....

Ha ha ha... You think you know me huh... maybe a little. No it is not that I disagree so much. It is just the roles are reversed a little and no one seems to take note to it. Hill had off season surgery and Andre is completely healthy, which validates what I whole heartedly believe will be an epic battle for the corner spot opposite Pacman in mini camp and camp....Stand By to Stand By..... WU

we don't seem to have much depth on the Corners, at least not with Pacman's problems and the other guys besides Hill just straight sucking. please Woolfolk show us something.

Riverman said:
I haven't heard about Hill's injury. What's up?

He got injured in the last game vs Jags.... Had off season surgery...Here is a clip from USA Today:

Titans starting CB Reynaldo Hill underwent surgery on his groin Monday. The injury isn't expected to keep him out of April workouts. Hill had a surprising rookie season after being selected in the seventh round, outplaying Adam "PacMan" Jones for much of the year. 2/28/2006

Remember this came from USA Today. None of the above is my quote...

I think our depth chart looks like so:

QB: Volek, Mauck, Young
RB: Chris Brown, LenDale White, Travis Henry, Damien Nash, Quinton Ganther
FB: Troy Fleming
WR: David Givens, Brandon Jones, Tyrone Calico, Jonathan Orr
WR: Drew Bennett, Courtney Roby, Roydell Williams
TE: Ben Troupe, Erron Kinney, Bo Scaife

LT: Michael Roos, Daniel Loper
LG: Zach Pillar, Jacob Bell
C: Kevin Mawae, Eugene Amano
RG: Benji Olson, David Stewart
RT: David Stewart, Daniel Loper

DE: Kyle Vanden Bosch, Bo Schobel
DT: Randy Starks, Jesse Mahelona
DT: Albert Haynesworth, Rien Long
DE: Antwan Odom, Travis LaBoy
LB: David Thornton, Peter Sirmon, Spencer Toone
MLB: Stephen Tulloch, Peter Sirmon, Robert Reynolds
LB: Keith Bulluck, Nande Terna, Spencer Toone

CB: Reynaldo Hill, Andre Woolfolk, Michael Waddell
CB: Pacman Jones, Rich Gardner, Michael Waddell
SS: Chris Hope, Calvin Lowry
FS: Lamont Thompson, Vince Fuller, Cortland Finnegan

There is some odd men out, namely at RB. Does Gregg Guenther stay on the roster? Can any UDFA we bring in beat out the players we have in?

There's no way that Finnegan is going to play safety at 5-9 175. I also think you have the safeties slotted backwards probably. Jesse will push for a starting slot.

I think our depth chart looks like:

QB: Volek, Mauck, Young
RB: Chris Brown, LenDale White, Travis Henry
FB: Troy Fleming, Quenton Ganther
WR: David Givens, Brandon Jones, Tyrone Calico, Jonathan Orr
WR: Drew Bennett, Courtney Roby, Roydell Williams
TE: Ben Troupe, Erron Kinney, Bo Scaife

LT: Michael Roos, Daniel Loper
LG: Zach Pillar, Jacob Bell
C: Kevin Mawae, Eugene Amano
RG: Benji Olson, David Stewart
RT: David Stewart, Daniel Loper

DE: Kyle Vanden Bosch, Bo Schobel
DT: Randy Starks, Jesse Mahelona
DT: Albert Haynesworth, Rien Long
DE: Travis LaBoy, Antwan Odom
LB: David Thornton, Spencer Toone
MLB:peter Sirmon, Stephen Tulloch, Robert Reynolds
LB: Keith Bulluck, Nande Terna
CB: Reynaldo Hill, Andre Woolfolk, Richie Gardner
CB: Pacman Jones, Michael Waddell , Cortland Finnegan
SS: Lamont Thompson, Calvin Lowry
FS: Chris Hope, Vince Fuller

Nickey, Clauss, McNair, Guenther, Nash, Payton are all gone unless someone steps up

I think we lose Brown or Henry. Too much money tied up in RB. Payton will stay on the roster and Nash will be on practice squad, unless he has some kind of amazing camp. I like Nash but he really hasn't had a chance to show anything. Either Bell or Stewart will be RT. I'm beginning to think that Stewart and Loper are going to be good, seeing how little we've spent on O-Line this offseason. I still think Steve will be here, so Mauck will be gone. We'll keep a rookie QB on practice squad to develop as Young's future back-up. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.......White will be starting by week 8 at the latest.

I can't wait for football season!

wplatham said:
I think we lose Brown or Henry. Too much money tied up in RB. Payton will stay on the roster and Nash will be on practice squad, unless he has some kind of amazing camp.

Brown has amazed us at times and Henry is a former Pro Bowler. Brown is finishing out his rookie contract and Henry is playing for the vet minimum. We don't have much invested in either and they both are way more proven than Nash and Payton (neither of which will ever be a starter in the league). I think we'll have one of the best backfields at the cheapest price in 2006.

RollTide said:
We have three free safeties already. Hope, thompson and fuller. We needed a strong side guy and lowry was the best option at the time. We couldn't just sit back and hope that thompson would be enough there.

I think Thompson is normally a Strong Safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back