Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: CB Pacman Jones apologized yesterday for his actions in the season finale in Jacksonville Sunday. Jones committed back-to-back penalties which resulted in Coach Jeff Fisher pulling him from the game. "First of all, I want to apologize for my actions in the game. I crossed the line, I was kind of frustrated but I hurt the team. I can't be doing that," Jones said. "This whole season was a learning experience. I have gotten better mentally and physically and I'm just eager to get back for the next year and hopefully it will be a blast." Fisher has made it clear that Jones must now take on the responsibility to make himself a pro. "He needs to learn, not only how to become a better cornerback, but a better returner, a better member of a team, and less of a distraction," said Fisher.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

I'm surprised that he has come forward with a team statement now that the year (season) has ended. he has no more obligations to the team until mini-camps. he could go run nuts and the FO couldn't do anything about it.

Maybe he will take some acting lessons, and learn to fall over backwards when he gets shoved, rather than giving any back.

What I don't get is why everybody acts so surprised that these situations have come up. Didn't we all see and love the clip where he socked Winslow Jr. good in college?

And no I don't generally condone striking an opponent and have never done it myself, but Winslow Jr. is just one of those guys that deserve it.

OT:
PUCK, love the new avi and sig...
not so prince of persia / need 4 speedish...
very nice.

Bipolar on Pacman Jones...
show me. you have let me down all year. all year I have pulled for you...
this is how you repay people like me? acting like a total dill hole? you weren't even in camp and I was toasting you like you were going to be DROY...now look at you...dummie rookie of the year...
1 touchdown? no ints? THAT's CRAP shortie.
I have gotten better mentally? I've got myself together better than you and I'm a freakin' sociopathic bipolar nutjob.

You act like a dang retard. Man, I was cheering you on loud against BALTIMORE... late in the game when I got a look-see at your return game down close and up front...people in that EZ mocked me for cheering you.
(we were winning too...strange isn't it?)
What's wrong with that picture you dumb sob? You better have a showing next year. You better come out for real dawg or I'll key that silver Chysler Cross Fire you seem so fond of...if you don't wreck it first you reckless piece of triflin' no balls havin' sissy boy wanna-be gansta...

This is what you get when you let your hard core fans down.
Get your act together Pacman.

He hits someone wearing a helmet and facemask with his fist?...I guess he is a little better mentally then, now he grabs their faskmask instead risking a broken hand.

Vigsted said:
What I don't get is why everybody acts so surprised that these situations have come up. Didn't we all see and love the clip where he socked Winslow Jr. good in college?

And no I don't generally condone striking an opponent and have never done it myself, but Winslow Jr. is just one of those guys that deserve it.
Agreed. He may be one of the worst things out there....a thug in disguise.

Hoffa said:
He hits someone wearing a helmet and facemask with his fist?...I guess he is a little better mentally then, now he grabs their faskmask instead risking a broken hand.

One game I played, we had a guy who was a hot head and lost it quickly, anyway something happened and he lost it and went to take on the whole team, but the funny thing was he took off his helmet before going to take them on.

not a bright one.

I used to be a major hothead on the field. Then I took up boxing. Now I'm as disiplined as anyone out there.

The lesson? Enroll Jones into boxing. :ha:

I was at the opening night of The Nutcracker Ballet this year and saw Ben Troupe as Mother Ginger. Kinney was suppose to do it, but he got hurt.
It was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back