Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only pissed because he doesn’t own the 1st over all pick.
But he should stay classy they are use to this record. Act like you have been there before.
Well, the article didn’t highlight but it’s possible after yelling “f**k” in a very visible place, we may not have seen the next comment “do you think they bought it?”

Probably more frustrated in that the QB they traded up for won't pan out because he's a noodle arm, midget QB who absolutely stinks and has no OL, nor any weapons.

Panthers are in complete trouble for years to come.

Probably more frustrated in that the QB they traded up for won't pan out because he's a noodle arm, midget QB who absolutely stinks and has no OL, nor any weapons.

Panthers are in complete trouble for years to come.
Probably should have just traded up to #2, #4, or #33.
They actually went for too high a GOAT position.

Also was probably mad because his HC got outcoached by the worst HC in the NFL. I get his frustration over selecting Young over Levis and getting beat by a Vrabel lead team.

Simmons is a monster, his dominance today reminded me of 08 Haynesworth. The entire d-line played well. Al-Shaair is also a beast, definitely one of our best FA signings in franchise history. Landry is starting to look like the old Landry. We really just have poor luck with high draft picks on corners, Fulton has been awful. Run blocking is still very bad though, Henry had to earn every yard today.

Simmons is a monster, his dominance today reminded me of 08 Haynesworth. The entire d-line played well. Al-Shaair is also a beast, definitely one of our best FA signings in franchise history. Landry is starting to look like the old Landry. Run blocking is still very bad though, Henry had to earn every yard today.
Can’t recall who it was, but it was argued that Simmons is a waste of money.
Can’t wreck a game (like Donald)
Can’t do good without Autry
A few other arguments that were slighting Simmons from the talented monster he is.

I fell asleep in the middle of the 3rd quarter and I knew I was falling asleep and let it happen. Glad I did since it appears nothing changed at all from the middle of the 3rd to the end of the game.

I fell asleep in the middle of the 3rd quarter and I knew I was falling asleep and let it happen. Glad I did since it appears nothing changed at all from the middle of the 3rd to the end of the game.

Lost all credibility. Hard to take fans who fall asleep or mow their grass during games serious. Hard to watch, but you have to take the good with the bad.

Just realized that you have to pay/subscribe to Peacock if you want to watch one of the Wildcard playoff games this year.

I've never in my life missed an NFL playoff game, but this will be the first year. NFL will not sucker me into giving my data or paying them to watch an NFL playoff game.

Lost all credibility. Hard to take fans who fall asleep or mow their grass during games serious. Hard to watch, but you have to take the good with the bad.
I have this thing called Meniere's disease and when it is active one of the major symptoms is "extreme fatigue". While I could have fought it and forced myself to stay awake, I would have been absolutely miserable and considering NOTHING happened, it wasn't worth the fight today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back