Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obvious Titans-Patriot connection ; cut Jackrabbit for him but naw he’s going to the super team TB, KC back to Buffalo? Can make about 10+ destinations before Titans are an option. Woulda been nice though. Naw we stuck with what we got sadly.

Obvious Titans-Patriot connection ; cut Jackrabbit for him but naw he’s going to the super team TB, KC back to Buffalo? Can make about 10+ destinations before Titans are an option. Woulda been nice though. Naw we stuck with what we got sadly.
I'm still annoyed by what Vrabes said in his presser Monday about the CB's being 10 yards off on 3rd and 3. He is acting like they chose to do that when we know that's what they are being coached to do. He got busted and somebody finally found the courage to ask him about it.

I'm still annoyed by what Vrabes said in his presser Monday about the CB's being 10 yards off on 3rd and 3. He is acting like they chose to do that when we know that's what they are being coached to do. He got busted and somebody finally found the courage to ask him about it.

I missed that - but good hopefully he was called out for it. So much to clean up come Sunday - confidence level isn't very high that they bounce back and take care of business vs Jags - how low we have come.

Should have or could still sent them a mid/late round pick...once released he's not coming to Titans...TB or KC or Bills is my guess, although there are cap issues I think

He could go to Panthers, they have the space, he's from SC and Horn is hurt

Should have or could still sent them a mid/late round pick...once released he's not coming to Titans...TB or KC or Bills is my guess, although there are cap issues I think

That makes a lot of sense

Said that to the wife when I heard. All last year our guys were miles off the receivers. Watch other teams they're in there to get a hand to knock it out the way. Anyone noticed but do our ints come from qbs fucking up more often than not and not by our dbs making a play?

Good call. Apparently he was traded to the Panthers. So much for that.

I doubt he'd be interested in being made a fool of in Bowen's defense. A contender will gobble Gilmore up. The Titans will not be contending for anything besides a shot at the AFC South by virtue that two of the teams in the division are at the bottom 5 of the NFL. Remember Vrabel saying personnel were the main culprit in the struggles of the horrendous 2020 defense? Well, the secondary was gutted out and revamped, added talented players like Dupree and Autry the defense still sucks.

Yep, after that close loss to the Jets we might as well forget even playing the rest of the season. Never mind we haven't had much AJ and Julio together and Dupree still isn't back 100%. Like a bunch of babies on here. Suck it up and get off the ledge.

Yep this was BS by Vrabel. He damn well knows the players are being coached to play this way. To imply the players are just doing what they want out there is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back