Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting him via trade means they have a very CAP friendly deal for his salary this year. Maybe they wait to see how he performs before signing him to a long term deal.

^ That's how good GMs think regarding a good player that's available (and for a low pick) at a position of need.......

JRob must be saving that 6th for a QB that will be waived before TC

^ That's how good GMs think regarding a good player that's available (and for a low pick) at a position of need.......

JRob must be saving that 6th for a QB that will be waived before TC
So are you saying JRob is a good GM, because he did the EXACT SAME thing last year. Same pick, same position.

There are other variables when it comes to these trades like cap space and the agent might already be trying to work out a new deal.

So are you saying JRob is a good GM, because he did the EXACT SAME thing last year. Same pick, same position.

There are other variables when it comes to these trades like cap space and the agent might already be trying to work out a new deal.
Refresh my memory

Edit: You're comparing Desmond King to Stephon Gilmore?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. I'm comparing situations. Literally "a good player that's available (and for a low pick) at a position of need".

It’s not that simple. Patriots have a say where he goes. It isn’t just an auction. Why would the Patriots trade him inside the AFC? Where Gilmore wanted to go. Carolina is home for him. Our cap situation vs players we already have vs commitments for the next 3 years.

It’s not fantasy football.

It’s not that simple. Patriots have a say where he goes. It isn’t just an auction. Why would the Patriots trade him inside the AFC? Where Gilmore wanted to go. Carolina is home for him. Our cap situation vs players we already have vs commitments for the next 3 years.

It’s not fantasy football.
I think you may have missed my point and you actually agree with me. I'll add cap space and negotiating a new contract into that mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back